Looking into Gordon

danj_otr

I am pondering trying out Gordon. I have heard nothing but good things about the company but would like to get some input. Also, it's been about 2 years since I drove last and really want to get back into the industry. Input would be appreciated!

I've never heard anything bad about Gordon.Only 2 things I don't like is that color of trks,that color blue does'nt match anything unless pastel colors,LOL and slow trks,LOL.

Lol, I hear you Driver... I mean powder blue reminds me of a powder blue Prius :)

You have to keep in mind that I drove for Swift and May, so I am used to slow trucks... It was really bad being on I-80, on the way to Cheyenne and getting passed by trucks doing every bit of 70+...

Lol, I hear you Driver... I mean powder blue reminds me of a powder blue Prius :)

You have to keep in mind that I drove for Swift and May, so I am used to slow trucks... It was really bad being on I-80, on the way to Cheyenne and getting passed by trucks doing every bit of 70+...
That part of 80 is awole lot of nothing.You hav e to go fast just to stay awake,LOL.

I have'nt been thru that state in a while but I like it too.It's peaceful you can find a place to park for your 10 hr brk no matter what time of the nite it is and I ssaved the best for last.There's a walmart in Sydney,NE,LOL.
Yeah no kidding... I loved running through Wyoming for sure even though I was SLOW!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread