Looking for partner to join on my dedicated fleet

Hello. I currently work for cr england on the dedicated sorrento fleet. It is a team fleet that .42 per mile and you do 4400 miles a week. Not a lot of miles but compared to the shitty national fleet they start you in, its pretty good.
Actually in my opinion, its one of the best fleets you can get on. You make the same run every week, have steady miles, and you gross almost a thousand dollars a week and my net pay is close to seven hundred.
The partner i am with right now is going to be leaving the company very soon, and i have to find a new one.
It would work best if south holland is the home base for my partner.
I am all about being safe, fair and CLEAN.
You get free time on this run and get to hang out in buffalo, ny and ogden,ut a lot. Both if which have a decent amount of stuff to do.
I even got a gym membership at planet fitness and can go to any one across the country.
So if you work for cr england, you're from the midwest, you value safety and respect, and want to not have to drive your whole clock out every week just to make a decent check, then chat back.

Wow. Not that hard. I am not trying to lease right now. Just something i am investigating for the future.
I am also not stupid enough to think someone would come to cr england to team with someone they have never met.
Thought there might be a chance to find someone already in the company, who would realize that the fleet i am on is better than the bullshit national fleet that everyone starts on.
There are definitely some frustrations that can come with certain people teaming, but the reality is that sometimes when you're starting out its something you have to do. You just do your best to try to make sure you don't get some smelly asshole in crusty sweatpants with cheeto fingers.

Wow. Not that hard. I am not trying to lease right now. Just something i am investigating for the future.
I am also not stupid enough to think someone would come to cr england to team with someone they have never met.
Thought there might be a chance to find someone already in the company, who would realize that the fleet i am on is better than the bullshit national fleet that everyone starts on.
There are definitely some frustrations that can come with certain people teaming, but the reality is that sometimes when you're starting out its something you have to do. You just do your best to try to make sure you don't get some smelly asshole in crusty sweatpants with cheeto fingers.

Except your deal sucks. Nothing against you, but CR England is screwing you.

Oh i know that. But like i said, it does not suck for someone WHO IS ALREARY IN MY COMPANY. And it does not suck for people in their first year of driving either.
$924/week to team? That sucks for anyone. Doesn't matter if they're already in your company.

Any half decent solo operator, even in his first year, can earn that and more. Without having to sleep in a moving truck or smell someone else's brown undies.

You're not in my company, so you dont ****ing know. People are already stuck on teams and have to try to get 6000+ miles a week just to take home 500 bucks. Half the time their dm doesnt keep them moving.
So not having to bust your ass to take home more money and always have a set amount of miles is a good deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread