Looking for info on Unitedroad and Waggoner/car haulers in Greer SC

ironhead3

I would like to know the atmosphere there schedules pay and stuff.Any body know any one that works there?

I thought Waggoner went out of business because they got sued for ripping off their drivers over their lease purchase thingy.?

Well that is good. thought I had heard bad things about that company, I did think they only hauled cars but guess they do a little of everything.

Yea, They are in business. I see them hauling BMW's Every day.Their terminal is right across the street from the BMW Mfg. Plant They have different pay quotes. some say 70k-80k some say 55k-65k. I am trying to find a driver out of Greer SC to talk to.I slip seat every other night so I don't put in a radio. I do have a assigned truck but the only time I see it its out of oil and fuel or won't start.I averaged 65k at my last job(laid-off)With a high of 72k in '08.And home every other night. Hard work(food service) I touched everything 3 times at least.I have been with a logistic Co. for a year now .345 cpm. I am at 31k with a couple of checks to go_Oh I got a .005 raise oooh at a year.
Gotta get that income back up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread