Looking for info on Raider Express

joker63

Does anyone have any information about Raider Express? They are a small company out of Ft. Worth Texas.

Thanks

TruckHeader3.jpg
sub_header_01.jpg
sub_header_03.jpg
sub_header_05.jpg
sub_header_07.jpg
sub_header_09.jpg
sub_header_11.jpg
sub_header_13.jpg

News Releases

OurStoryPic2.jpg
The links below are recent news releases concerning Raider Express.
Operational Effeciencies

Keep on truckin' Three generations of a Fort Worth family have trucking in their blood

Raider sells drivers on predictability

friend of mine worked for these folks. he still might, havent heard from him in awhile. he was happy with em. clean trucks, good miles, toll passes or the EZ card, cant remember exacly how he worded it. reimbursed expenses with pay check, just submit a expense report electronicly with load/mileage payment request. turn in reciepts when you get back to terminal. hassle free. they try hard to get ya the home time you request and if they cant give plenty of notice without a run around. paid down time after 24 hrs and if you break down for any reason thier dispatchers are required to stay in contact with roadside every hour untill they get to where your at. i think he said it was a grandfather , son and grandson that own the company. hope that helps and good luck!

Thats what I read in the link I posted earlier on the company, link has lot of information.

Coachman, Cajuntrucker - thank you for the information. I checked out their website but it's always good to get someone elses feedback. Well if everything goes ok with the background check this will be my new home.

Thanks again

Good luck I hope it works out for you and that you have found a great place to work.

Thought I would follow up on Raider Express:

I've been with them for about 2 1/2 months now and they are a pretty good company, I get the miles I want and they get me home when I need to be there. During my employment I've only had to wait one day on a load and they made that up to me by having a backhaul ready whan I dropped that load. They run 2007 to 2011 Freightliners, the trucks are clean and they are ok on the maintenance. The only drawback I have with them is thier trucks are governed (sp?) at 62 mph. It gets old having everyone pass you up all the time but with feul prices going up I think you'll start seeing more companies slowing thier trucks down.

Hope evryone has a safe week

Joker

I just put in a application with this company and it seems to be a good looking company. They like the Red Raiders and so do I so hopefully it will work out. LOL. But being serious, this will be my first company to drive for and hopefully all goes well with my application. I am excited about getting out on the road and away from the confines of my current job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread