Looking for friends

Roguegal

I'm looking for friends of my brother. His name is Mike Dunsing. I believe his handle was "Barstool Cowboy" at one time or it may have been something along the lines of "Golden Eagle". To say the least I am not sure what his handle was. He was a heavyset man about 6 foot, blonde and balding, beautiful blue eyes and if he had a beard or mustache it was red. At one time he was married to a woman by the name of "Pat", but no longer. He is a very easy going type of guy. A very good bullshitter! But if anybody remembers him I would very much like to hear from you.

I'm looking for friends of my brother. His name is Mike Dunsing. I believe his handle was "Barstool Cowboy" at one time or it may have been something along the lines of "Golden Eagle". To say the least I am not sure what his handle was. He was a heavyset man about 6 foot, blonde and balding, beautiful blue eyes and if he had a beard or mustache it was red. At one time he was married to a woman by the name of "Pat", but no longer. He is a very easy going type of guy. A very good bullshitter! But if anybody remembers him I would very much like to hear from you.

very good bullshitter... That's about every driver I have ever met.

Sorry, don't know your Bro.

I knew a Mike Dunsing that was just about as you described your brothers friend. He was in Sioux Falls,SD at the time. This would have been in the 1970to 1980 time period. I have no Idea where he went from here, tho I think he had a half bro that may be in the Vegas area. Hope this helps. Pedro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread