Looking for a regional position is houston tx.

willisjd13

any regional companies out there that is 4-5 days out that average 3000 - 3500 miles a week and home on the weekends, that take students that are on probation for a felony?

That's alot of demands, lets go over a few of the problems, one you're a felon. Not going to go over this too much, you have have to live with it, two you want regional, and three you want 3000-3500 miles a week. Every driver wants 3000-3500 miles a week. You may want to try Shaffer, while they are owned by the same company as Crete they do not require a Hazmat.

I am on probation right now, but will off in a year, no I am not a felon. Shaffer is the company you said ok. Thanks!

Just to be clear

You said you are on probation for a felony. Then you said you are not a felon. Did you mistakenly say felony in instead of misdemeanor, or possibly mistakenly say probation for parole? Not to pry, but these things are important when trying to answer questions. :) Going to Canada, and having a HAZMAT endorsement come into play, and the HAZMAT endorsement particularly comes into play if you are wanting to run close to Houston.

As for 3000+ miles/week, it probably isn't going to happen with a regional job. I would say there is a 99% chance it won't happen with a regional job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread