Looking at Toyota Tundra...

So, @Sinister, have we helped you decide which truck to buy?

😁

Absolutely.

I think I’m leaning back toward Toyota. Maybe a Chevy.

Don’t think I’m interested in a truck that’s supposed to haul what an F150 claims, then slides off the road in a breeze, or gets negative mileage pulling any trailer at all...

Then again like I said my source for that can be kinda dumb.

I did find a decent YouTube channel though.

Absolutely.

Don’t think I’m interested in a truck that’s supposed to haul what an F150 claims, then slides off the road in a breeze, or gets negative mileage pulling any trailer at all...

How can they call it “The Fast Lane Truck” it looks nothing like @Ontario Outlaw s truck.

How can they call it “The Fast Lane Truck” it looks nothing like @Ontario Outlaw s truck.

I dunno but the guy in this video is in fact Canadian too.

I was interested in this video because I like that Ram Rebel too, but it seems like the 2019 is the year they got it right finally.

And that air suspension is a little iffy for me.

Couple folks in the comments say their Yotas have well over 200k trouble free miles. I don’t think there’s ever been a Dodge that did that.

So...given overall lifespan, I might just close my eyes when I look at the gas gauge and the gas pump if I get a Tundra.

And it probably won’t be a 2019...

I dunno but the guy in this video is in fact Canadian too.

I was interested in this video because I like that Ram Rebel too, but it seems like the 2019 is the year they got it right finally.

And that air suspension is a little iffy for me.

Couple folks in the comments say their Yotas have well over 200k trouble free miles. I don’t think there’s ever been a Dodge that did that.

So...given overall lifespan, I might just close my eyes when I look at the gas gauge and the gas pump if I get a Tundra.

And it probably won’t be a 2019...

I still think you should buy a pickup truck instead of a car :dunno:

Absolutely.

You do realize that the Tundra is gonna get poor mileage towing too, don't you? It already gets poor mileage when it isn't towing.

They're good trucks but towing MPG isn't a good reason to choose Tundra.

Someone read that for me.

I have a terrible sci fi show to watch so I can oversleep past 330 like usual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread