Lone Ranger

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
The Lone Ranger movie comes out next week. Not a very Lone Ranger, He has a native with him at all times. Except when he sends the native into town to get his ass kicked. Then the Ranger shows up. The guy IMO is an asshole! A thirty mile advantage for the bad guy and he runs the ass off his horse to catch up.

I will still take in this movie.

All of the G-Rated heroes of my childhood have been revamped into sinister, edgy near-villains with unsuitable love interests, from BatMan to Zorro.

I don't expect the Lone Ranger to be any different. I won't waste my time or money.

All of the G-Rated heroes of my childhood have been revamped into sinister, edgy near-villains with unsuitable love interests, from BatMan to Zorro.

I don't expect the Lone Ranger to be any different. I won't waste my time or money.
Yes they did that to Batman too. They ought to not mess with the Batman.

This will be awesome! Hollywood with a leftist agenda. remaking a movie.

This is funny... cuz for a few days now I've been listening to classic vinyl and classic rewind and want to call my kids and say....

SEE? Your generation knows NOTHING about artistic merit! They copy and REMAKE... but ORIGINAL????? NAFC (not a fuggin chance)!

This is funny... cuz for a few days now I've been listening to classic vinyl and classic rewind and want to call my kids and say....

SEE? Your generation knows NOTHING about artistic merit! They copy and REMAKE... but ORIGINAL????? NAFC (not a fuggin chance)!

Very,Very true! Sad but true

It is as it has always been.

Treasure of the Sierra Madre was a remake of I died a Thousand Times.

Only difference is that, before, there was no way to immortalize things.

OK...
I stand corrected. :rolleyes:

To be or not to be,
that is the question.
Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer outrageous fortunes,
or to take arms against them...

Nevertheless,
Same old story. o_O

Wait just a deern minute here, as I sit at your nerd table in the cafeteria...

Batman was never a "suitable" love for a chick...because he can't be! Neither can Super Man, and that's why Richard Pryor had to get involved! I don't really know that because Superman sucks...but anyway...he's the Dark Knight! For a REASON!

If you watched the G rated Batman TV show...that was ALWAYS supposed to be tongue in cheek, and if you took it to be that character the whole time...jokes on you! Batman has always been surrounded by the most evil of sick evil villains. His parents were murdered IN FRONT of him for crying out loud! Same with Spider Man - kinda (on the lame ass Marvel side) ...There's nothing G-rated or innocent about that. Murderers, gangsters, low lifes, swindlers....are all Batman's enemies, until he has to team up with them to catch other...GREATER threats.

Nobody cares about Zorro. And those movies flopped.

However....Lone Ranger...with Johnny Depp...will be awesome, and I recommend you waste your money on it. The ONLY thing Johnny Depp ever did that sucked was....

Oh yeah....NOTHING. Except Public Enemy...which I hated...but was supposed to be thrilled about because it was filmed all over northern Wisconsin...and ya ya ya....

You are all wrong and being negative Nancy's and I can't wait to see more Johnny Depp and I want to hump his leg.

Did I say that out loud?

Last edited:
The ONLY thing Johnny Depp ever did that sucked was....

Oh yeah....NOTHING. Except Public Enemy...

The remake of Alice In Wonderland totally sucked. Especially Johnny Depp. He SUCKED in that movie. After watching the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, his performance in Alice In Wonderland was a complete let-down.

Yeah I just noticed they got the fruit loop to play Tonto, from the previews he is a drunken swashbuckling Injun brave wearing some hybrid Cochina, River Dance ensemble.

Really didn't make any sense until I noticed the rodent ears on it. Walt is rolling in his grave from the sluts they have parading on the Disney networks. I guess washed up teen heartthrobs of the 90's qualify as well. From what the news is saying it' s a giant squeeze pile, not likely to even meet production costs. No fears Disney does not produce these abominations for profit from their viewing. They will brainwash the ankle biters into throwing ridilin inducing fits until they are paid of with the video game, sheet set, action figures, board game, and of course a theme feed trough in the Magic Kingdom.

Gonna go watch the crack heads dodge traffic cleaning windshields for a dollar. More entertaining and has a better plot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread