Livestock hauling

How do you propose raising beef with out cowshit? What goes in has to come out. I've had plenty of it on me I ain't melted yet cup cake

I think it's strikingly clear that @StupidDriver is a "full-fledged" contributing member of the "National Bull-Haullers" Associated..

I had to send that fine looking Shorthorn calf to my wife....she misses seeing what coloration of calves hit the ground in the spring.
Last week going through South Dakota was some pasture..

A big angry bull charged at a calf like get the heck outta here...

Afew miles down the road had the central piviot irrigation spraying and those steers were laying under it like it was a rainstorm

some cow hauler i know tells me grass fed cows shit twice as much as feedlot cows might just be BS
My girls would come down to the dock and complain how it was stinky. I told them it smelled like money for dolls
That's facts....grass cows will shit a trailer full in a 100 miles. Cattle that's been on feed wont hardly make a mess.

@exhausted379 can tell ya

Well u drive by a pasture it smell fine drive by a feedlot u wanna puke. Piles of shit soaked in **** that never dry out... how can that be safe? Who knows what festers in there. Roll up the windows turn off the air. Still smell it.

Have you tried the Burger King meatless burger?
The Estrogen Burger.

Eat enough of them and you'll grow boobs.
Well u drive by a pasture it smell fine drive by a feedlot u wanna puke. Piles of shit soaked in **** that never dry out... how can that be safe? Who knows what festers in there. Roll up the windows turn off the air. Still smell it.
Yesterday I was trying to ride the motorcycle and drink lemonade at the same time. I went by some kind of stench factory and caught a whiff of it right as I was taking a drink. It f*ed with my senses and made the lemonade taste like shit. I almost dropped it.

Fortunately I was riding west and the wind was blowing south, so after half a mile I was back in fresh air.

You're not to bright are you?

Manure is not safe?

I've had it on my boots under my finger nails and about anywhere else for 30+ years. I ain't died yet.

Probably the same way but I would think it smells a lot better going down the road. Our food system needs a major rework either way. Those farms are a biohazard.
Why would it smell better? I make it a point not to call anyone names on social media, but you are a blithering idiot. How can grass fed cattle taste better? There is no marbling in the meat. It will be tough as a boot. The fat will be yellow. I don't know, maybe you like tough meat. You either have a zinc deficiency or you are repeating what you read or heard.

It's truly amazing how dumb some people are. Could you imagine if we went to all grass fed beef.
I doubt h
Fast forward to all grass fed beef.

Sir can I take your order. Yes a burger will be $100 and $101 if you'd like fries with that. Come back I'm a week or two and we might have a patty available.
and it would probably taste like shit. Even though it supposedly doesn’t smell like it.

So why dont ya go up to the next Cattle Car ya see n beat hell outta the bunk n TELL him how ya feel? They easiest to talk to when theys sittin at a truck stop... Then when ya pick yer sorry ass up offa the pavement ya can come back n apologize... :dunno:
He aint gonna do that. Probably one of them tofu eatin Subaru drivin vegans

Put yer money where yer mouth is son. Go stand in front of a truck tryin to pull into a beef plant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread