List BAD Brokers HERE

aintgotno

This is a thread ONLY to post a short comment about a Broker. Please start replys with the brokers name.

Last edited:
Allen Lund, Direct Connect, FX Logistics - Don't pay their bills

American Logistics - No idea how rate negotiation works. Never budge at all "it has to be at $xxx". If they offer $1/mile, consider it a jackpot.

Birddog, Keltrans, Ntyer - not much to of anything really. Merely there, could do a much better job communicating. Ntyer seems to be outsourced somewhere in India or Bangladesh(horrendously difficult to understand what they are trying to say or do).

Cavalry - Have been horrendous lately. Had a team truck waiting over 1.5 days at the receiver.

JB Hunt - Fred Mitchell(TONU-related issues)

Schneider - Pamela Lardinois. Refused any meaningful cooperation on detention. Her manager was far more forthcoming.

Super Services - Overall blunder of a company

TQL:
  • Aaron Mickens x56366 - doesn't give appointments till the last minute so he could charge a "late fee" through a full blown claim.
  • Alon Gosher x53348, Andy x53348, Michael Jared Beck x53348 - stay clear, class A swindlers
  • Joseph Crea, wasn't willing to pay the full detention amount.
Worldwide Express - very unprofessional, their "systems" are always "down," don't pay their dues, usually have s**ty loads to begin with(and I'm not talking about the destinations ;))

XPO:
  • Jaryd Keese, sup Katie, sup Bo Jolly - one has to wonder how he stays alive with an attitude like his. Instead of paying detention for a late shipment, he tried cutting off of a major chunk of the original ratecon.
  • Michael Erik Smith - has no clue how teams work, steer clear.

RGL Logistics MC 437079 brokers Mandy & Liz are very unprofessional refusing to pay us for TONU saying we gave wrong pick up number when the actual shipper said they are out of material for the load. Everything was agreed on on a Saturday and this is what they told us 4 days later. After we continuously called and asked for TONU because the truck went 137 miles to the pickup and waited for hours at the shipper they refuse to answer the call. Our truck missed a whole day of work because they were not upfront and honest with us. It is not about the $150 for TONU it is about conducting business properly. Needless to say we will not be working with them again.

TQL clogs up the load boards by listing 1 load ten different ways (or pickup delivery places).
Old post, but nothing has changed. They still post one load 50 different ways. You have no clue if you call where the load is or where it is going until they tell you.

They also don’t know how to read truck postings, or don’t have the respect to pay attention to them. I can post my email address, and they will immediately start blowing up my phone.

And currently, they are the only broker I have pulled a load for that has failed to pay me on time, and as of right now, failed to pay me at all for over 60 days.

AMERICAN FREIGHTWAYS - KYLE GRETIER BOOKED A LOAD WITH US ON A FRIDAY EARLY MORNING. DRIVER HAD TO CALL HIM TO GET DISPATCHED. GRETIER KNEW DRIVER HAD TO DELIVER FIRST THEN WOULD CALL HIM. CANCELLED LOAD AT THE LAST MINUTE, LEAVING DRIVER WITHOUT LOAD RIGHT IN CALIFORNIA ON A FRIDAY, WITH THE REASON THE DRIVER DID NOT CALL FOR DISPATCH INFO.

BROKERS CAN CANCEL WHENEVER THEY WANT, WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, POST BAD COMMENT OR REVIEW ON CARRIERS THAT CANNOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT THEIR APPROVAL, PLAY WITH RATES IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT. AND MOST OF THEM DO NOT KNOW A WHOLE LOT ABOUT TRUCKING INDUSTRY.

Avoid Yellow Diamond Consulting. We booked a load, picked up and ran straight thru. Then i receive an email saying we are getting a rate reduction because we called and cancelled the load and picked up anyway. They said we cancelled because the factoring company would not approve them. I DONT HAVE A FACTORING COMPANY! Nor did i call them!! They are liers, or got us mixed up with another carrier. Wouldn't hear it, said im lying. What the hell would i gain from cancelling a load and still going to get it...seriously???!

Beware of any brokers named Devaunya (De) Rivers/Square or Ohmar Rahman. They are scammers who have set up numerous companies and never pay their contractors. They simply cancel and go create another MC.

They need to start regulating these crooks... national average is over $2 a mile and these people think were idiots by posting $1.20 a mile thinking there doing us all a favor...theft is theft no matter how many lights you hang on it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread