Let's be real

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
There's a show called "Let's be real" I found on Hulu. I'm not sure the original network that aired it.
Anyways, it's a political muppet show. It's got all the popular politicians. And they make fun of them all.
I thought it was going to be stupid at first. But the joke writing is good. Made me laugh several times.

Reactions: Uncle Birchy
Upvote 0

GAnthony

No soup for you...!!
Premium
Sep 23, 2007
There's a show called "Let's be real" I found on Hulu. I'm not sure the original network that aired it.
Anyways, it's a political muppet show. It's got all the popular politicians. And they make fun of them all.
I thought it was going to be stupid at first. But the joke writing is good. Made me laugh several times.
FOX, and apparently, it's current.

Thursday's 9:30 PM

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
Sounds alright if all are fair game. Usually never works that way tho

They did a funny skit of Trump on the Antique Road Show, of him selling off stuff from the White House. Like the original Bill of Rights. He's had taken a marker to it and scratched off the parts he didn't like. And had a shopping list on the back. Plus wrote a shopping list on the back.
They wrote it right. It was funny.
Especially how he kept firing the ones that gave him the value of the things he was selling.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
They did a funny skit of Trump on the Antique Road Show, of him selling off stuff from the White House. Like the original Bill of Rights. He's had taken a marker to it and scratched off the parts he didn't like. And had a shopping list on the back. Plus wrote a shopping list on the back.
They wrote it right. It was funny.
Especially how he kept firing the ones that gave him the value of the things he was selling.
If it's based on the lies spewed out by the left, it's not the slightest bit funny. Like when South Park had him running around attacking Mexicans. All Mexicans, not illegal aliens.

If it's based on reality, like when they impersonate him and do that hand gesture and say "Yuuuge" or make fun of the childish nicknames he gave everyone, then it's funny.

Will this puppet show portray Biden's son as a criminal drug addict smoking crack? I doubt it.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
If it's based on the lies spewed out by the left, it's not the slightest bit funny. Like when South Park had him running around attacking Mexicans. All Mexicans, not illegal aliens.

If it's based on reality, like when they impersonate him and do that hand gesture and say "Yuuuge" or make fun of the childish nicknames he gave everyone, then it's funny.

Will this puppet show portray Biden's son as a criminal drug addict smoking crack? I doubt it.

Based on humor, dude. Unless you're brainwashed by at least one party, it'll be funny. If you're die hard Trump supporter, maybe not so funny.

But they make fun of more lefties than righties. Like the skit where Pelosi is selling guns with birth control pills built into the handles. Everyone knows she's about as anti gun as you can get.
Or the skit about Fauci getting rescued, and he wouldn't allow the rescuer to do so, without a mask or washing his hands.

Funny shit, if you're not so wrapped up into politics.

Upvote 0

SomethingElse

Apr 26, 2011
I'm a die hard FREEDOM supporter.

It just so happens that Trump is the only politician who seems to give a **** about freedom these days.

LMAO.. I can see how you'd think that. But the bump stock ban sort of cancels that out. Plus his support of the Patriot act and FISA 702. (warrantless spying on Americans)
Like Reagan, Trump talked a good game. But that was about it. (IMO)

Note to add. I understand how the president isn't the king. But things that have his signature on it, are his babies. He owns them.
After Biden signs their reauthorization, they'll be his babies. But at the moment, they're still Trumps.

Upvote 0

BlackBart

Dec 24, 2019
Based on humor, dude. Unless you're brainwashed by at least one party, it'll be funny. If you're die hard Trump supporter, maybe not so funny.

But they make fun of more lefties than righties. Like the skit where Pelosi is selling guns with birth control pills built into the handles. Everyone knows she's about as anti gun as you can get.
Or the skit about Fauci getting rescued, and he wouldn't allow the rescuer to do so, without a mask or washing his hands.

Funny shit, if you're not so wrapped up into politics.
Stretch Pelosi sellin boom sticks?

Diane Frankenfeinstein dont approve :biglaugh:

Upvote 0

Uncle Birchy

Jul 18, 2011
FOX, and apparently, it's current.

Thursday's 9:30 PM
Fox News is the "Epitome" of Corporate Media..

Just because they have Bill O'Reilly ,Sean Hannity, and once Glenn Beck..

Don't let that Fool Ya....

Sean Hannity is the biggest Sponsorship *****..

Yet he ain't all that "Entertaining"..

Hannity is more like listening to a "Drunk" Repeat Himself Over & Over Again..

But Eh "Fox" News that's PATRIOTIC

Upvote 0

BlackBart

Dec 24, 2019
Fox News is the "Epitome" of Corporate Media..

Just because they have Bill O'Reilly ,Sean Hannity, and once Glenn Beck..

Don't let that Fool Ya....

Sean Hannity is the biggest Sponsorship *****..

Yet he ain't all that "Entertaining"..

Hannity is more like listening to a "Drunk" Repeat Himself Over & Over Again..

But Eh "Fox" News that's PATRIOTIC
Anything beats MSLSD

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
Compared to the other "news" outlets, it is.
I don't know if I would use the word Patriotic for listening to Fox, Rational would be a word.
I have listened to NPR and they have to go pretty far into left field to rationalise their thinking.
CNN will just repeat the same thing over and over and if you say the same thing enough times people will think it is the truth

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
I don't know if I would use the word Patriotic for listening to Fox, Rational would be a word.
I have listened to NPR and they have to go pretty far into left field to rationalise their thinking.
CNN will just repeat the same thing over and over and if you say the same thing enough times people will think it is the truth
Too much of any news station these days is dangerous to your thought process. Fox News is fine if you are conservative minded, but they do the same things that the liberal stations do, they attempt to brainwash you to one way of thinking.

Daily Wire is about to go live. What I like about these folks, is they argue against each other with independent thinking. It's basically all conservative, but they aren't blind republicans all preaching one line of thinking.

Upvote 0

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
The radio show I listen to religiously will have callers on topics from the spectrum of political beliefs. They also have a panel that has guests from the spectrum of politics and they debate the topics.

Of course I lean to the right but I know when someone is selling bullshit. Be they from the left or right. I think the point is not to be spoon fed bullshit and take it as gospel but take the information, think about it and make up your own mind.
We have an election in less than a week from now. I know the supreme leader is full of shit, not from what I have been told by news sources. I know he is full of shit from what he has said and what he did compared to what he said he would do and what he actually did.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread