Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

Ya wanna see a "Real" Mental Illness trucking "Over The Road" had my "Bank Account" built 80 almost 90 "Large"..

But I wasn't" Happy" just going through The "Motions"..

I had no "Real Life"..

Today I'm working at Piggly Wiggly"part time" catch a Temp Agency "Weekends " and Donating Plasma

I lost "Kristina " but I've been talking a few gals at the A/A Meetings..

Yet when I'm collecting carts & picking up trash in the parking lot at Piggly Wiggly in my mind I'm "Trucking"..

Trucking 4 real I could pay my Bills & let half my paycheck just "collect" in The Bank Account saved up almost 80 grand

Real "Life" it ain't out there on the "Mile Marker" sometimes ya go make $13 dollars an hour a part time job & donating plasma so ya can be home & have a dog and meet another woman

All bull "Aside" only reason I ever got into "Trucking" was I was "Laid-Off" but back then get your Food Stamps & Housing & Utilities assistance ya hadda be in "Job Training" Program get the "Welfare" ..

So I showed up & they "Tested" me

That "said" Trucking has been "Very Good" 2 Me ..

I hold "zero" Animosity and "Cherish" those times I had out there..

Trucking also taught me a few things about "Life" too believe it or not..

I'm not "Knocking" It just I have reached that point in "My Life" it ain't 4 me No More

That "said" Trucking has been "Very Good" 2 Me ..

I hold "zero" Animosity and "Cherish" those times I had out there..

Trucking also taught me a few things about "Life" too believe it or not..

I'm not "Knocking" It just I have reached that point in "My Life" it ain't 4 me No More
I hope ya folks also "Realize" that I do feel "Guilty" taking myself outta the game ..

It's weird when I go hiking I daydream about some Truckstop..

When I'm in the "Real World" I daydreaming about a Freight-Shaker Crapcadia on the "Over-Night" whacked out on Mt Dew & Sudafed tabs..

Even here at home sometimes I buy frozen burritos fix em up but in the "Toaster Oven" not my De-Froster vents full blast down I-94..

It's weird man when Trucking "dreamed" about going Back Home..

Here At "Home" I gotta talk 2 ya people and "Day Dreaming" about those runs to California or Laredo ..

Go Figure

Last edited:
Yup, those were simpler times when most ever thing was on paper and in a file folder and in a filing cabinet and sometime those papers got lost. :dunno:

Landlines were a thing and if you were not home or picking up the phone, you were just unavailable. These days with smart phones it's like we are on call 24 hours a day.
Actually living in the moment.
Yet somehow we always knew where to find our friends and we still managed to organize parties in the woods.
My phone stays on silent 24/7/365 for that reason. I missed your call on purpose, buddy. Oh and I know my voicemail is full.😉
Some people need to learn about texting. I wish the cell phone companies would make the whole concept of voice mail obsolete.

I've already downloaded & saved the old voice mails from my mom as MP3, WAV and AAC formats and backed them up on 3 different computers. I can officially ditch my voice mail function now.

Yet somehow we always knew where to find our friends and we still managed to organize parties in the woods.

Some people need to learn about texting. I wish the cell phone companies would make the whole concept of voice mail obsolete.

I've already downloaded & saved the old voice mails from my mom as MP3, WAV and AAC formats and backed them up on 3 different computers. I can officially ditch my voice mail function now.
What really gets me about iPhone and Computers..

Used be easy just find another job ya showed up "pencil-whipped" applications in 5/10 minutes they'd call ya too..

Today it's all this "Computer Crap" takes like "Hours,"..

To get hired at "Grocery Store " part time hadda watch these videos about"Diversity " also "Workplace Safety " the Active Shooter plus hadda score 85% on those "Quizzes" after videos..

Look back in the day a "Utility Clerk" was the sort of "Minimum Wage" job they just wanna see if ya "Show Up" ON-TIME and "Work"..

Nope today it ain't people & a "Hand-Shake" ...

It's a buncha "Computer" Garbage..

I say ain't No "Shortage" of "Workers"..

What these "Corporations" have is "Over-Abundance" of PROCESS .

So, what did you choose? :dunno:

I know you like your home but are also pretty fond of jail. Reconnect with the brotha's and what not.
I paroled back in the day they put me in a "Halfway" house on 15th and Lincoln Southside of Milwaukee..

Approximately one week later I had 2 "part-time" jobs..

Afew morning & weekends stocking shelves old "Kohl's Grocery Store" making a "whopping" $4.25 an hour the Minimum Wage..

Nights I got a "Telemarketing Gig" learned how talk 2 people..

Base pay was minimum wage like grocery store but most weeks I made "Commission " on my Sales so was raking 10/12 even $15 hour some weeks in the phone room & back in the early 1990s that was Good $$$ too

Donated plasma too but wasn't as "Lucrative" back then got like $20 bucks my first siphon and $30 bucks came back 2 time that week..

Today I get $40 bucks 1st donation and $80 bucks if I come back same pay week

Last edited:
I know I sometimes drink too much but overall usually hadda real job pay the bills..

Why can't I find a real "Woman" love & "Respect" me..

Another classic Megadeath seen the man "Use" the NEEDLE..

Then watched the Needle "Use The Man"..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread