Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

I just listened to this.

It's not bad.

No real timeless classics on here but faithful to their own style and delivery, minus Bruce holding a note for 14 minutes like he did in Hallowed Be Thy Name.

Ain't none of us young anymore I guess.

I actually think 98% of most metal songs these days would be better as instrumentals.

I tried listening to Periphery the other day and it was awesome until the singer showed up.

I agree. Too many metal bands are ruined by shitty vocals.

I just listened to this.

It's not bad.

No real timeless classics on here but faithful to their own style and delivery, minus Bruce holding a note for 14 minutes like he did in Hallowed Be Thy Name.

Ain't none of us young anymore I guess.

Or that high note at the end of Where Eagles Dare. That one had to hurt

Not a bad cover song...

That is a pretty good cover :thumbsup: .
It is haunting just like the original.
The one thing that separates this version is.. it is missing that amazing guitar intro.

It actually sounds like a 90's era type song.

I am a huge fan of the Reaper:bowdown:
So much so I used him as my avatar. :thumbsup:
He does great work. ☠️⚰️

Here is a video I made over the weekend while visiting a friend in Tennessee. I like Stellardrone so I put their song "The Divine Cosmos" as the soundtrack. It's a 360 4K video so to get tje best visual results, watch it on the youtube app and change the settings to 4k. Hopefully, next year I will get some drone footage too.

Since Zany started with the Christmas music already....

I always liked O holy night on a pipe organ

Way too much improvisation in that rendition. Plus, it isn't a true pipe organ. It's an electronic synthesizer. I searched YouTube for a decent pipe organ playback of this piece and everyone wants to add their own twist to it.

I started with piano at 5 years old and graduated to pipe organ by 10 and played into my late 20's until a freak accident took away the dexterity of my left hand and arm. My favorite venue was the pipe organ at the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. It is featured in many videos throughout YouTube.

What the organ sounds like. Over 11,000 pipes.

Last edited:
Skynyrd That's what up yo! No I don't really talk like that. I am not Jesse Pinkman.
Skynyrd has some amazing songs, Like Freebird or Simple Man but, this one is... well, it's the best IMO.
Prove me wrong. Convince me this is not the best Skynyrd song.:p:cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread