Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

Looong intro for I don't know what reason but definitely worth it!
Skip past the intro if you feel the need to do so.

It's interesting. Maybe it's that Mandela effect thing.

Or maybe its a program radio stations use to condense things to increase gaps in programming and sell more ad space. Every second counts and every secind is worth money.

But I listened to this song on Spotify today and definitely noticed it has a way slower tempo than I'd thought it had.

It's interesting. Maybe it's that Mandela effect thing.

Or maybe its a program radio stations use to condense things to increase gaps in programming and sell more ad space. Every second counts and every secind is worth money.

But I listened to this song on Spotify today and definitely noticed it has a way slower tempo than I'd thought it had.

Same thing happened to me with Sound of Silence.

I'd heard the original all my life. Never noticed that the Disturbed version had a slower tempo until after I'd heard it 45634 times and then heard the original and I thought it had been sped up.

Hank Williams Jr will be at the Golden Nugget in Reno Nevada on September 26th..

If I'm running this way at that time I'm try find a way

https://thebright.com/baby-from-nir...-30-and-suing-the-band-for-child-****ography/

While I classify this as a frivolous suit, he is legally in the right. He couldn't speak for himself a that time in his life. Therefore no prior permissions for likeness could be used.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread