Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

In case any of you mooks wanted to know what rock and roll actually sounds like......

@6:03 when the band came charging back in was when you knew this thread was done.

Ah, the days of youth......

In the spirit of the thread......

This type O' shit is unacceptable.
Tub thumping hillbillies singing about their pick up trucks and their sister/wives and their.........pick up trucks.

Now I didn't actually listen to either of these ( cuz why would I?) but much like ketchup on a hot dog, the designated hitter and @Sinister 's youtube channel, they simply should not exist.

How the **** you 'sposed to rope cattle (or a fat girl) from a ****in' Prius??!!!

You send mixed messages is what I'm sayin'.......

They were playing this at Blue Springs Fly J in Nebraska over the PA fixing my coffee and even taking "pre-cautins" that's using the Styrofoam to pour into my Phil-More so I can still get my REFILL PRICE cause I ain't paying 2 something for that CRAP ...

Mentions for @Duck cause we seem to be from about the same era and "HAIR"-Bands .

"Queensryche"

They were playing this at Blue Springs Fly J in Nebraska over the PA fixing my coffee and even taking "pre-cautins" that's using the Styrofoam to pour into my Phil-More so I can still get my REFILL PRICE cause I ain't paying 2 something for that CRAP ...

Mentions for @Duck cause we seem to be from about the same era and "HAIR"-Bands .

"Queensryche"

Theres one I aint heard in a while

Speakin of “hair” bands...

Yeah... no sappy girly shit here :flame:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread