Let's argue about your bad taste in music.

KillingTime

I detected a few leftist leanings too.
You weren't misguided.

We (I) try to keep my finger on the pulse of what's going on in the heavy metal world.... It's an indomitable passion.... it's generally smarter than most other genre's and they exercise their instruments to obtain peak performance.... 'Ya gotta beat the hell out of it Kenny!'

My personal rack.... a few shy of 1000 (991, I think?). 99% metal - and all inclusive sub-genres: black, death, grind, classic, hardcore, Gothamburg Sound, melodic death, math, djent, pop, prog, nu, NWOAHM, industrial.... US, German, Scandinavian, South American, Central American, Russian, Middle Eastern...... It only grows.

20200629_125301.jpg

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
You weren't misguided.

We (I) try to keep my finger on the pulse of what's going on in the heavy metal world.... It's an indomitable passion.... it's generally smarter than most other genre's and they exercise their instruments to obtain peak performance.... 'Ya gotta beat the hell out of it Kenny!'

My personal rack.... a few shy of 1000 (991, I think?). 99% metal - and all inclusive sub-genres: black, death, grind, classic, hardcore, Gothamburg Sound, melodic death, math, djent, pop, prog, nu, NWOAHM, industrial.... US, German, Scandinavian, South American, Central American, Russian, Middle Eastern...... It only grows.

View attachment 66990
Heluva collection... and I thought I had a lot of songs on my ipod

KillingTime

Heluva collection... and I thought I had a lot of songs on my ipod
I'm a fan of physical copy. I truly own it. And i later rip it to a terra-drive and then to USB.... the CD's don't generally leave the house. Lol. Super anal about where they go, why, for how long, who handles them etc.... They don't get 'borrowed': ever.... I instruct anyone who wants to look about best handling methods and practices.... Did i mention I'm super anal about it?
A few CD's on that rack, sellers on Amazon are asking upwards of $900 for.... My greatest worry is: who do i trust this to when i die? Lol.

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
I'm a fan of physical copy. I truly own it. And i later rip it to a terra-drive and then to USB.... the CD's don't generally leave the house. Lol. Super anal about where they go, why, for how long, who handles them etc.... They don't get 'borrowed': ever.... I instruct anyone who wants to look about best handling methods and practices.... Did i mention I'm super anal about it?
A few CD's on that rack, sellers on Amazon are asking upwards of $900 for.... My greatest worry is: who do i trust this to when i die? Lol.
Itunes had most of what I wanted. Had to order a couple tho, like Iron Maiden’s B sides

Of course that was before I figgered out how to rip em off youtube :cautious:

Shocked I saw Hallows Eve and Omen on itunes

Latest posts

Latest posts