• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Landstar

What is your world trucker. How is it different from every other trucker, trucker? We are are all going through the same thing? Sounds like a personal problem, In your personal life.

I do and have done, many things in life that don't involve trucks or trucking....Things that are fun and interesting to me, but it's not a world that many people are welcome in, or that they could handle, if they were.

helmet-retard-copy-jpg.22548

Well guys I really enjoy all of the insights, I pull cans from the ports and sometimes at my highest point have made $4,600 in one week, I'm trying to keep it an an average of $2,500 a week but find it really hard to get consistent can loads. I'm considering trailers but I don't have my own and I want more information on the benefits and pay...? Read about Mercer and looks interesting but I'm still a rookie and have about two years trucking local and only cans.

To lease onto Landstar you also need to have your Hazmat and provide I think 2 years of IFTA filings to prove that you have winter driving. The quarterly filings for Jan, Feb and Mar will show that you were in the crap.

I'm agent for Landstar and a BCO Recruiter. I'll answer any questions you have honestly and earnestly, and if I don't know the answer, I'll find it out for you and get back to you on it.
Hey TN,I've got my Appl in with LS(fingers crossed) and just wondering if I were to bring my own reefer with me,How much better would I do? Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread