• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

knight trucking

bigrobdog

does any body know any thing good are bad about knight

I had a friend who leased to them as an O/O (not a L/O). He lives in Vegas, and it seemed to me that his dispatcher jumped through hoops to keep him happy. I'm not so sure about company drivers for them though.

I will say this, I had the honor of leasing one of my trucks on with Knight for a while and if you do not like Swift you will not like Knight transportation. The owners of Knight originally were Owner/Operators leased to Swift some time ago and when the broke away to form Knight Transportation they patterned it exactly like Swift Transportation. They will as a company driver dictate where and when you fuel (perferably at a Knight Terminal) the aminities from the time I was honored to use them sucked just like Swifts. They will keep you running as a company driver with no written guarantee to when you will get home

I will say this, I had the honor of leasing one of my trucks on with Knight for a while and if you do not like Swift you will not like Knight transportation. The owners of Knight originally were Owner/Operators leased to Swift some time ago and when the broke away to form Knight Transportation they patterned it exactly like Swift Transportation. They will as a company driver dictate where and when you fuel (perferably at a Knight Terminal) the aminities from the time I was honored to use them sucked just like Swifts. They will keep you running as a company driver with no written guarantee to when you will get home

You most have work for them a long time ago then bc when I work for them it was 1200 1600 2000 mile weeks never made any money with them they could not get there pay roll right or any thing eles
Posted via Mobile Device

You most have work for them a long time ago then bc when I work for them it was 1200 1600 2000 mile weeks never made any money with them they could not get there pay roll right or any thing eles
Posted via Mobile Device

:rolllaugh:LOL longer then I care to remember sometimes, but no we were only averaging 1800 a week back then, sounds like it has not changed much

depends on ur last name,especially in Vegas, Vegas has turned into the "other" mexico.,thats why I moved up in the hills,outside of Pahrump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread