Kickin the Possum?

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
What the hell does that even mean?

I understand walking the dog. But the **** is kickin the possum?

Redirect Notice

Maybe he was actually walking a dog, and kicking a possum

There was a fall fair on the news recently that had possum kicking as a competition, that animal rights activists were upset over
No this was a rooster cruiser bragging about triple digits. He gets out in the left lane walking the dog while kickin the possum. I asked what the hell ir meant but he was going the other way.

No this was a rooster cruiser bragging about triple digits. He gets out in the left lane walking the dog while kickin the possum. I asked what the hell ir meant but he was going the other way.
He probably just made it up trying to sound like a character from Smokey and the Bandit. 🙄

Walking the dog and kicking the cat. never heard of the possum reference.
jesus h. christ....

why do i gotta be the one to explain this, when i am on a website, surrounded by rednecks and other southerners..??

"kicking the possum" means that you see a possum either in the road, or in the dirt, and you go up to it and GENTLY kick it, to see if's it's dead or alive.....

if it's dead, no worries

if it's alive...run like hell, cuz that summanabitch is gonna chase yer dumb hillbilly ass and BITE IT.....

jesus h. christ....

why do i gotta be the one to explain this, when i am on a website, surrounded by rednecks and other southerners..??

"kicking the possum" means that you see a possum either in the road, or in the dirt, and you go up to it and GENTLY kick it, to see if's it's dead or alive.....

if it's dead, no worries

if it's alive...run like hell, cuz that summanabitch is gonna chase yer dumb hillbilly ass and BITE IT.....
So, with that analogy, tobe walking the dog and kicking the possum should I consider it safe to assume that mean, speeding and hoping not to get caught? Like kickin the possum is like testing law enforcement?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread