Politics Kenosha/Rittenhouse Memes And Stuff.

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
FreightCoin
Biden called him a White Supremacist on multiple occasions. Biden used him in his campaign to run for President.

He did all of this before he was President, which makes him open game to be sued immediately.

As we watched for the past few years, it was made clear that a sitting President could be sued for things that he/she did before becoming President, and be sued for these things, while in office.

Joe Biden needs to be at the top of the lawsuit list.

Followed by members of Congress who chose to take the same path of defaming Rittenhouse.

Followed by either news organizations, or specific members of the media who chose to do the same thing.

Rittenhouse accumulated a load of legal debt, even with the donation that was set up. Hopefully, all of you tried to donate at least something.

Now, it's time to make those who destroyed his life pay the price.

This kid is going to try to attend Arizona State. I applaud him for the effort, but I cannot imagine how a university is going to chew him up and spit him out on a daily basis. He is going to have to relocate, which is costly, and I can imagine it impossible to do so and remain anonymous. He truly needs to go after these people and get himself set up for what he is likely to lose in terms fo ability to make a living.

And let's not forget civil suits. They are no doubt coming.

His fight is far from over.
The gofundme and such were taken down by social media.

How they were still able to raise money I don't know.

Mike

FreightCoin

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
FreightCoin
Kyle can't sue for being reported as part of the Proud Boys, because that would not be a defamation of character.

Proud Boys is not a hate group. That is another fabrication of the far left.
You are exactly right! I have never seen anything about the Proud Boys that would make them a hate group and you are right the left has painted them as a hate group with nothing to validate that claim.

The problem with the left is they can't seem to grasp that a person can be far right without being a racist.
When they find a racist group they paint them as far right extremists.
No they are NOT far right extremists, they are racists maybe even white supremacists that is what they are!
They are not the far right or even the extreme far right.
They are in a class all of their own and they are racists.
The far left is full of racists! But they just hate themselves.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
You are exactly right! I have never seen anything about the Proud Boys that would make them a hate group and you are right the left has painted them as a hate group with nothing to validate that claim.

The problem with the left is they can't seem to grasp that a person can be far right without being a racist.
When they find a racist group they paint them as far right extremists.
No they are NOT far right extremists, they are racists maybe even white supremacists that is what they are!
They are not the far right or even the extreme far right.
They are in a class all of their own and they are racists.
The far left is full of racists! But they just hate themselves.
Racist groups know they're universally hated, and that any candidate they endorse will suffer in the polls as a result. They endorse candidates as a political hit job.

Recently I've been beginning to doubt whether these groups even still exist any more or if they're just actors or undercover FBI agents working with the fake news media to create a false narrative.

I do know that antisemitism is alive and well in this country though. But they don't assemble in groups, except of course, the democrat party.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
FreightCoin
Racist groups know they're universally hated.
Yes anyone outside of a hate group generally hates the hate group.
(people outside of a hate group should form their own hate group to hate on other hate groups)
Recently I've been beginning to doubt whether these groups even still exist any more or if they're just actors or undercover FBI agents working with the fake news media to create a false narrative
I hear thee!
BY now I think it is professional paid protesters getting paid to go to a location and rob, loot and shoot!
I do know that antisemitism is alive and well in this country though. But they don't assemble in groups, except of course, the democrat party.
I doubt anti-Semitism is really a problem outside of major cities.
Or I could be wrong.
I was wrong once back in 1992...No wait a minute:confused2:
No I was wrong. It was back in 1993 when I was wrong.

Last edited:

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
main-qimg-ff83d78797d816eeda88827b1dfbcea2-pjlq

Users who are viewing this thread