Politics Kenosha/Rittenhouse Memes And Stuff.

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
main-qimg-4a50d57edef1ad39c97c2ed1f95a3f69-lq

Mike

FreightCoin
Yeah! And if he bides his time until Biden is out of office he has a defamation case against him too.
Biden said Kyle was linked to the proud boys and white supremist groups.
"Let's go Brandon!"

Biden called him a White Supremacist on multiple occasions. Biden used him in his campaign to run for President.

He did all of this before he was President, which makes him open game to be sued immediately.

As we watched for the past few years, it was made clear that a sitting President could be sued for things that he/she did before becoming President, and be sued for these things, while in office.

Joe Biden needs to be at the top of the lawsuit list.

Followed by members of Congress who chose to take the same path of defaming Rittenhouse.

Followed by either news organizations, or specific members of the media who chose to do the same thing.

Rittenhouse accumulated a load of legal debt, even with the donation that was set up. Hopefully, all of you tried to donate at least something.

Now, it's time to make those who destroyed his life pay the price.

This kid is going to try to attend Arizona State. I applaud him for the effort, but I cannot imagine how a university is going to chew him up and spit him out on a daily basis. He is going to have to relocate, which is costly, and I can imagine it impossible to do so and remain anonymous. He truly needs to go after these people and get himself set up for what he is likely to lose in terms fo ability to make a living.

And let's not forget civil suits. They are no doubt coming.

His fight is far from over.

Electric Chicken

Premium
FreightCoin
Biden called him a White Supremacist on multiple occasions. Biden used him in his campaign to run for President.

He did all of this before he was President, which makes him open game to be sued immediately.

As we watched for the past few years, it was made clear that a sitting President could be sued for things that he/she did before becoming President, and be sued for these things, while in office.

Joe Biden needs to be at the top of the lawsuit list.

Followed by members of Congress who chose to take the same path of defaming Rittenhouse.

Followed by either news organizations, or specific members of the media who chose to do the same thing.

Rittenhouse accumulated a load of legal debt, even with the donation that was set up. Hopefully, all of you tried to donate at least something.

Now, it's time to make those who destroyed his life pay the price.

This kid is going to try to attend Arizona State. I applaud him for the effort, but I cannot imagine how a university is going to chew him up and spit him out on a daily basis. He is going to have to relocate, which is costly, and I can imagine it impossible to do so and remain anonymous. He truly needs to go after these people and get himself set up for what he is likely to lose in terms fo ability to make a living.

And let's not forget civil suits. They are no doubt coming.

His fight is far from over.
Arizona State can be 100% online as far as physical attendance issues goes.

Users who are viewing this thread