Politics Kabul Airport Terror Attacks

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Nov 27, 2009
Canadon't
Trudeau has become a complete tyrant.
Tyrants have goals and plans and a way to execute them.

Trudeau is an ignorant trust fund baby that has no real world experience or even any kind of critical thinking skills.
I'll let ya'll in on a secret, He is a puppet and Gerald Butts is running the show behind the scenes.

Reactions: Duck
Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
On his website or YouTube or what?
Yes, LOL.

Gonna post the youtube link here

dailywire link is here:

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
I listened to this whole thing. I think Knowles actually had the best take on it and I think maybe I'll start listening to him more.

I found a little humor in one thing. All these guys are sitting around smoking cigars and drinking bourbon. Ben Shapiro is scarfing down half a bowl of M&Ms. I wonder if they were kosher M&Ms.

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
I listened to this whole thing. I think Knowles actually had the best take on it and I think maybe I'll start listening to him more.

I found a little humor in one thing. All these guys are sitting around smoking cigars and drinking bourbon. Ben Shapiro is scarfing down half a bowl of M&Ms. I wonder if they were kosher M&Ms.
I'm definitely going to try to catch these from now on. Thinking about actually getting a subscription to the website.

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
I'm definitely going to try to catch these from now on. Thinking about actually getting a subscription to the website.
Not necessary IMO.

I get Shapiros one hour show every day on Spotify. Knowles and Klavan are also on there. Just with a regular Spotify account.

I recently added Morning Wire which is a very abbreviated news podcast. It reminds me of something NPR would do except without hairy legged women and the stench of Marijuana smoke.

Not sure what's beyond that that I need to pay for but I wouldn't mind one of those Leftist Tears tumblers.

Reactions: Mike
Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
Okay so...

I just went on Snapchat Maps and looked at Afghanistan. I didn't see anything that will haunt me for years.

What I did see is a country that in its large cities is very westernized. And I think the moment the Taliban tries to turn all that around they're going to run into problems from the general population.

I also learned that I want a Toyota HiLux.

I can't think of a more dependable vehicle to mount a stolen .50 Cal on. It damn sure ain't a Humvee.

• Haha
Reactions: Rigjockey
Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
What I did see is a country that in its large cities is very westernized. And I think the moment the Taliban tries to turn all that around they're going to run into problems from the general population.

This is something I have been thinking about.

Young women are accustomed to showing their faces, going to school, and not being raped. All this changes under Taliban rule.

It's not so much that these people are westernized, they are simply not accustomed to Sharia Law.

the median age of these folks is something like 18, if I heard that correctly. We have been there for 20 years.

Afghanistan is used to things now that they will no longer be able to maintain. Medical professionals are looking to escape, while the Taliban is desperately trying to trap them in the country. Simple things like the airport, who the hell is going to be able to run that?

Absolute chaos is coming. the Taliban is going to try to rule a country full of people who are resisting, meanwhile the other terrorist cells in the country are going to be looking to overthrow the Taliban.

This is going to be a meltdown of epic proportions, once the mass murders settle down.

Upvote 0

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Aug 3, 2011
Internet
And I think the moment the Taliban tries to turn all that around they're going to run into problems from the general population.
What exactly does a regime consisting of heavily armed psychopaths who have just been given a green light to do literally whatever they want by the US government, have to fear from an unarmed populace that is so terrified already that they're trying to cling to the outsides of departing military transport aircraft in a desperate attempt to escape what they know is coming next week?

Upvote 0

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
Mar 19, 2009
Lost.
What exactly does a regime consisting of heavily armed psychopaths who have just been given a green light to do literally whatever they want by the US government, have to fear from an unarmed populace that is so terrified already that they're trying to cling to the outsides of departing military transport aircraft in a desperate attempt to escape what they know is coming next week?

Strength in numbers.

When short of rifles some Japanese soldiers were given bells.

When they came in contact with an enemy they would scream and yell and ring the bell and the armed soldiers would come and shoot at the enemy.

Presumably over the dead body of the guy with the bell.

Another guy armed with only a bell now picked up the rifle of the enemy who'd been spotted with the bell and now he has a rifle.

The MRAPS don't matter. They can't fix them and the have the MAXXforce engine. Which means nobody can fix them. They'll all be broke soon. If they even start. They've been sitting idle for months.

They can't fly the Blackhawks.

The drone technology is over a decade old already and we've even sold it off. Nothing doing there.

The 600,000 weapons need cleaning and ammo. In Desert Storm our weapons were so sensitive to endless dust that troops used condoms to protect the barrel and flash suppressor and the ejection port stayed closed unless absolutely necessary and needed so much gun oil it's insane.

Two million rounds of ammo is nothing compared to some prominent American rednecks personal collections.

Night vision goggles. That's nice. What's the battery duration of those again? Not much.

The ANA was little more than a rag tag militia of the worst rejects in Afghan society. I saw a video of one guy who couldn't even be trained to do jumping Jacks. He was so uncoordinated it was comical. In another video an American charged with training Afghan soldiers said if they introduced drug testing they'd lose probably 80% of the ANA.

There is one unit that was CIA trained that's pretty badass, but they've already gone into hiding.

The Taliban already has an insurgency in the North to deal with. Apparently the son of the guy who ran the Northern Alliance is taking over. Family business I guess.

None of this is really a concern to anyone with any knowledge of anything outside the repetitive bullshit the media keeps harping on.

The greatest crime will be if this administration cannot get American citizens out while bragging about the largest airlift ever. Because that's meaningless if one American citizen can't get out.

That's the biggest problem.

Upvote 0

Mike

Feb 1, 2007
Strength in numbers.

When short of rifles some Japanese soldiers were given bells.

When they came in contact with an enemy they would scream and yell and ring the bell and the armed soldiers would come and shoot at the enemy.

Presumably over the dead body of the guy with the bell.

Another guy armed with only a bell now picked up the rifle of the enemy who'd been spotted with the bell and now he has a rifle.

The MRAPS don't matter. They can't fix them and the have the MAXXforce engine. Which means nobody can fix them. They'll all be broke soon. If they even start. They've been sitting idle for months.

They can't fly the Blackhawks.

The drone technology is over a decade old already and we've even sold it off. Nothing doing there.

The 600,000 weapons need cleaning and ammo. In Desert Storm our weapons were so sensitive to endless dust that troops used condoms to protect the barrel and flash suppressor and the ejection port stayed closed unless absolutely necessary and needed so much gun oil it's insane.

Two million rounds of ammo is nothing compared to some prominent American rednecks personal collections.

Night vision goggles. That's nice. What's the battery duration of those again? Not much.

The ANA was little more than a rag tag militia of the worst rejects in Afghan society. I saw a video of one guy who couldn't even be trained to do jumping Jacks. He was so uncoordinated it was comical. In another video an American charged with training Afghan soldiers said if they introduced drug testing they'd lose probably 80% of the ANA.

There is one unit that was CIA trained that's pretty badass, but they've already gone into hiding.

The Taliban already has an insurgency in the North to deal with. Apparently the son of the guy who ran the Northern Alliance is taking over. Family business I guess.

None of this is really a concern to anyone with any knowledge of anything outside the repetitive bullshit the media keeps harping on.

The greatest crime will be if this administration cannot get American citizens out while bragging about the largest airlift ever. Because that's meaningless if one American citizen can't get out.

That's the biggest problem.

30 years later, I think they worked out some of the sand issues that were dealt with in Desert Storm. That shit caught everyone by surprise, especially with how anal our military is about maintenance ( or at least was back then).

That said, the Tallybans won't be able to maintain this equipment long term.

Ammo may not be an issue. the Tallybans will likely make friends with China and get supplied in that area. Just a matter of maintaining the rifles at that point.

But yeah, the internal fighting and inability to maintain any type of infrastructure is going to be a complete failure for these folks.

Sadly, they will be helped along by us funding and feeding them.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread