just got the word

Mr Roper

Recuriter just called me I have passed the background check everything is good to go, got to call her back and tell them when I can do orientation but as soon as I can. FINALLY! waited 2 weeks to get everything checked. Feel kind of bad ffe gave me a start date but really this is where I wanted to start my career at swift, they were the only two companies that would give me this chance, God is great!

Well I have to pass the driving test at orientation before they send me out with a trainer, my biggest fear is shifting since I tought myself to drive my shifting aint all that great never shown the proper way to shift I have always just made do, have problem down shifting, if I fail they will want me to go do a refresher class somewhere, loking for a truck and driver to spend an hour or two, I may have one waiting to hear back form him, other than that I will have no problem driving, been there down that.

Thanks to all of ya for helping me with information and support ya'all have helped me alot, from doing my research which I did alot over the last month or so and listening to ya'all's advice which really made me think wow that can be dangerous! Lol! I really only had 2 choices, but I did do alot of work searching. Oh hell there I go again start running off its that part timers disease, anyways I appreciate ya'all THANKS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread