**** Jugs

Its tougher on the prostate. I think that is why people that drive alot get enlarged prostates. From holding it TOO long Too often.

I love this picture how there's some evaporated pee in the pottle, and little drops clung to the side above the level of the liquid.

This is a great, very realistic piece of artwork and somebody really did their research on it.

Bravo to the artist. I'm sure that graphic design degree is really paying off now.

All I can think of is the astronaut driving from Houston to Florida with the diaper on...

And like someone said they close up all the rest areas in VA so we have no facilities to use. And then there's the dispatched runs of a couple thousand miles that you know you'll barely be able to log legally and get there for your appointment. When is there time to do anything but take a quick pullover and use a jug?

You pull over to use the jug?

Why not just get out and pee on the ground then?

LEARN TO MULTITASK MAN. You must jug-**** while in motion to get the full benefit...come on now!

**** jugs are a modern, and, effective way for truckers (or anybody else who's angry) to express, in the strongest fashion, their displeasure with anti-trucker jurisdictions and organizations. What could possibly be more satisfying than kicking a gallon jug of **** out of the truck on the on-ramp that you know is used as a money hole by the Revenue Rangers.

And, what about that damn Pilot truck stop that caused your blood pressure to elevate? Hell, just drop a Gatorade bottle, uncapped, full of ****, in the garbage can next to the front door. Now, don't you feel better?

Upset about VA closing their rest areas? Well, there is still the front lawn sitting there, right next to the highway. Ka-Chunk!! Splash!! Ah... that feels better.

**** jugs are useful tools. Be creative. Get the highest return on your "deposits".

*The author of this "fiction" in no way advocates actual littering, or, improper disposal of Hazardous Bio-Waste, nor has the author ever participated in any of the actions described.

roflmao that is the words we all couldn't say.. sum it up for all of us lol!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread