• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Judge denies testimony of 15 females in CRST sexual harassment trial

That's physically impossible. You better laugh now. After you get to know me, you will only swoon in my awesomeness.

i hate you

I was in trucking school with a male instructor and a female classmate. Well two female class mates. The first lady switched trainers because she thought the instructor was too harsh. I thought he was harsh but a good teacher none the less. The second "Lady" Scared the hell out me when she drove. Some old women that still thinks she has got it.

So, To make a short story long, She stands up between the seats and gets goosed by the gear shifter. Right away she looks at me a young buck. lLke she was going to kill Until, She sees I was way too far away. Then looks at the instructor and it's not so bad, Kinda cute!

She was embarrassed that the gear shift was the only thing getting near that and she had no leverage.

I was motivated by a carrier back in the mid 90's to take on female students after several years of training male students. Was not my first choice, for sure, but it was an interesting learning experience on my part. The ratio of good female drivers to bad was almost identical to their male counterparts.

I had a standing policy the minute a female got in my truck.... there will be no playing pattie cake with each other at any time during the training period. Sleeper curtain will be closed for any clothing changes. Female MUST wear street clothes or full pajamas to bed... no lying around in bra and panties or nude. Now after training period was over, and she had tested out to go on her own, if we then wanted to get a room and tear the wallpaper down and rip up the bed sheets, then ok. Once we got those basics down, the training would be no different than that for males. I made it clear that they actually had to perform BETTER than the males, simply because they were getting into a male dominated career and ridicule would be heaped on them by others if they didn't measure up.

I did have more fun training females when down time occurred. I remember one time being stuck in Phoenix area over the weekend, a female student and I located a old west type of tourist attraction and went horseback riding for a couple of days out in the desert. Was a real blast. I was more turned on by the little tart that was our guide than my female student, who was easy on the eyes and a lot younger than me also.

Some folks are not cut out to train anyone, and of those that are, only a handful are cut out to train females. Females have a different way of looking at things. Not in a bad way, just that they tend to be more 3 dimensional when you are explaining things like how to set up for a back in a tight area. But I also found females more motivated overall than males. They wanted to learn to do things right. They rarely, if ever, had habits that needed to be broken of regarding driving. I got burned out after quite a few years training, so it is no longer my thing. But if I ever did train drivers again, I would seriously consider training females again. Most likely will never happen though. Married now, so not sure it would go over too well having a gal in my truck with me for a few weeks!

I am very sorry for you experience. Terrible! Horrible! I am very sure it is real.

I think no women should endure that. I think the men on here would find that behavior deplorable. I believe it is real!

i am very certain no one here finds it funny.

Anytime that you witness this type of behavior you can speak out to the person and let them know that you see it and that it is unacceptable.

Give the guy a swift kick in the nuts for being a jerk.

Probably those that think it funny don't have a daughter or grand daughter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread