TF UNPLUGGED Joke of the Day

389 Hood

Premium
Nov 17, 2019
The Horse, the Chicken, and the Harley

One day the horse and the chicken were playing when the horse fell into the bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm and searched for the farmer to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley. The keys were in the ignition, so the chicken sped off with a length of rope, hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the Harley, the chicken then drove slowly forward and rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented...Best Buddies

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a large mud puddle. Soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking under his legs, the horse told the chicken to grab his penis and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story is: When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks.

Upvote 0

Electric Chicken

Premium
Jul 1, 2016
The Horse, the Chicken, and the Harley

One day the horse and the chicken were playing when the horse fell into the bog and began to sink.

Scared for his life, the horse whinnied for the chicken to go get the farmer for help!

Off the chicken ran, back to the farm and searched for the farmer to no avail, for he had gone to town with the only tractor.

Running around, the chicken spied the farmer's new Harley. The keys were in the ignition, so the chicken sped off with a length of rope, hoping he still had time to save his friend's life.

Back at the bog, the horse was surprised, but happy, to see the chicken arrive on the Harley, and he managed to get a hold of the rope the chicken tossed to him.

After tying the other end to the rear bumper of the Harley, the chicken then drove slowly forward and rescued the horse!

Happy and proud, the chicken rode the Harley back to the farmhouse, and the farmer was none the wiser when he returned.

The friendship between the two animals was cemented...Best Buddies

A few weeks later, the chicken fell into a large mud puddle. Soon, he too, began to sink and cried out to the horse to save his life!

The horse thought a moment, walked over, and straddled the large puddle.

Looking under his legs, the horse told the chicken to grab his penis and he would then lift him out of the pit.

The chicken got a good grip, and the horse pulled him up and out, saving his life.

The moral of the story is: When you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks.
I don't remember playing near a bog...

• Wow
Reactions: Uncle Birchy
Upvote 0

CharlotteAbbe

Jul 24, 2021
It was night already. Totally dark.
;)
When I reached home late, my father asked: "Where have you been till now?"
:rolleyes:
Scared I said…was at a friend's house…we were studying together….”
;)
Dad beat him a lot.
:p
After that he called ten friends in front of me and asked them about me.

Four of them said: "Yes uncle, he was here all day, with me...we studied a lot today".

Two said: "Uncle, he has just come out of my house with science notes... Must be arriving immediately..... You can be absolutely sure".

The three of them said: "He's here, Uncle, he's studying. Should I call him?"

One of those bastards crossed the limit and raised my voice and said:
"Yes father, tell me what happened....is there any important work...I am coming now after finishing my studies..?
:rolllaugh:
Hearing the answer of all the friends, father beat me again........!!
Laughing beaten
:D:D

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread