Truckers Health Johnson & Johnson Could Be Back By Friday

Uncle Birchy

Speaking on CNN's State of the Union over the weekend, Fauci — the nation's top infectious diseases expert — said that he hopes a decision about the future of the single-shot vaccine will be made this coming Friday.

"I think by that time we're going to have a decision. I don't want to get ahead of the CDC and the FDA and the advisory committee, I would imagine that what we will see is it will come back,

I think the damage was done 1 in over 1 million had a negative reaction and they shut down for over two weeks and now people distrust not only the J&J vaccine but now a lot of people are having second thoughts on getting any of the vaccines and now we once again have the infection rate skyrocketing

the halt of the vaccine didn't scare me at all. Had I known they would be putting it back this quickly, I probably would have waited and tried to find it somewhere rather than having to get two shots. Not sure where the cases are skyrocketing, though. The chart I'm looking at now is showing new infections around 65k, about where it has been since mid February.

the halt of the vaccine didn't scare me at all. Had I known they would be putting it back this quickly, I probably would have waited and tried to find it somewhere rather than having to get two shots. Not sure where the cases are skyrocketing, though. The chart I'm looking at now is showing new infections around 65k, about where it has been since mid February.
Didn't only women have the negative reactions?

Didn't only women have the negative reactions?
I didn’t follow it very closely. Something like 6 women, then a report about another one, and I think I there was mention of a guy as well. I don’t know if any of them were solidly tied to the vaccine, though.

I think the damage was done 1 in over 1 million had a negative reaction and they shut down for over two weeks and now people distrust not only the J&J vaccine but now a lot of people are having second thoughts on getting any of the vaccines and now we once again have the infection rate skyrocketing
Pfizer just announced 3rd shot and possibly annual boosters.

So I'm sure more chaos to follow.

We also don't know enough about effectiveness on new variants and by then there will probably be more mutations.

I think 🤔 possibly the vaccines are just a show so to give us false hope.

Pfizer just announced 3rd shot and possibly annual boosters.

So I'm sure more chaos to follow.

We also don't know enough about effectiveness on new variants and by then there will probably be more mutations.

I think 🤔 possibly the vaccines are just a show so to give us false hope.
Yeah I'm thinking at this point it's probably just a waste of time and money.

I haven't even heard what these vaccinations and boosters cost.

Yeah I'm thinking at this point it's probably just a waste of time and money.

I haven't even heard what these vaccinations and boosters cost.
There is zero out of pocket cost.

If you have insurance, the administrative costs are billed through your insurance, and government is covering whatever isn’t covered there.

If you don’t have insurance, you sign a form stating you don’t have insurance (this is the category I fall in) and government is paying the entire bill.

How long will this last? Hard to say.

There is zero out of pocket cost.

If you have insurance, the administrative costs are billed through your insurance, and government is covering whatever isn’t covered there.

If you don’t have insurance, you sign a form stating you don’t have insurance (this is the category I fall in) and government is paying the entire bill.

How long will this last? Hard to say.
I dunno but I don't like the fact they are exempt from being sued.

Say I get one and something happens because of it I want compensation for my injuries, medical care, and lost wages.

I demand another tens of millions for pain and suffering as well 😂

Last edited:
I dunno but I don't like the fact they are exempt from being sued.

Say I get one and something happens because of it I want compensation for my injuries, medical care, and lost wages.

I demand another tens of millions for pain and suffering 😂
It is not FDA approved, there are known side effects, and you know all of this before getting the vaccine. I see no grounds for lawsuits.

If it ever becomes government mandated, that’s an entirely new story.

It is not FDA approved, there are known side effects, and you know all of this before getting the vaccine. I see no grounds for lawsuits.

If it ever becomes government mandated, that’s an entirely new story.
It's already somewhat mandated in the soft sense considering some places are requiring proof of vaccination and there is discussion of vaccine passports and database.

So in a sense it's "mandated" although not Officially.

Either way you will likely need some kind of proof to "fully" participate in society even if just the copy of paper you sign at the vaccination site.

If not a vaccine passport State Governments have their own proposals maybe an extra stamp on your driver's license or state id cards and this has already been proposed in several states.

Make no mistake it will be "required".

There is also Private Enforcement.

You may be denied employment at many companies and many stores and Buisness won't allow you to enter without proof.

Last edited:
European Union just mandated Safety Warnings on Johnson & Johnson.

just read an article this morning and the thinking is we may never reach herd immunity as so many people are now deciding to forgo the vaccination, they also stated that mask wearing in public could be a permanent measure
this from the asshole's that say they follow the science. Fauci and company

just read an article this morning and the thinking is we may never reach herd immunity as so many people are now deciding to forgo the vaccination, they also stated that mask wearing in public could be a permanent measure
this from the asshole's that say they follow the science. Fauci and company
I have been hearing the exact opposite. We are at a point now where half of the population has a at least started the vaccine, and more than 30% are totally vaccinated. I don’t expect this to slow things down much if at all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread