jobs

Jtraulsen

So I just got my cdl this week and am wondering if anyone that can suggest companies that work 5 days on and two days off with no experience except for the schooling

thanks

Probably need to look local for something like that.

many carriers can get you home weekly, but guaranteeing a 5/2 workweek is unlikely just about anywhere if you are OTR/regional

Concrete, dirt haulers, rolloff, garbage. Septic pumpers. Just a few that come to mind.

Even try the local fuel haulers.

Try McLane, local beer distributorships, Pepsi, Coke, etc. They're local, tend to work a five day week. Downside... you have to shag your own freight.

Try McLane, local beer distributorships, Pepsi, Coke, etc. They're local, tend to work a five day week. Downside... you have to shag your own freight.
Yup, food service too. They oughta put him to work right quick

Pays good but youll damn sure earn every nickel

Greetings!
I just read this new driver’s post/question. I also said to myself, “Here goes. The insults are going to fly!” I was pleasantly surprised at all the very positive answers provided to the original post. We all started at some time and “my some time back in the day” was almost 4 decades ago. My best wishes are extended to the person that posted the question. My advice? “Be The One!” Be The One to make safety, defensive driving, excellent customer service, respect to all, etc., your main goals in your career. Oh yes, “GOAL”. Get Out And Look more often than not. Doing so will keep you from backing into/over something. Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread