I've Started Dating Again Met A Nice Woman

Alright,.. I just opened Paint. I never use it cuz I has photoshop. But every windows computer has Paint, including winders 3.1.

Hit Prt Sc or Print Screen to capture the screenshot.

Then in Paint, you hit CTRL N to open a new blank image. Then hit CTRL V to paste the screenshot.

If it ain' working, you're doing it wrong.
are you still on windas 7 :confused-96: . it won't work on windas 11:mad:

Reactions: AK7
It doesn't work on 8.1 either.

I just use a screenshot app. It works great and I can edit it as needed. Paint sucks now and always has.

I just use a screenshot app. It works great and I can edit it as needed. Paint sucks now and always has.
In my Win10 and 11 computers the snip thing seems to work pretty well. Then I just paste whatever I snipped to the clipboard into irfanview and whatever I've snipped becomes a .jpg. If it's something longer than a snip sometimes I just use bullzip to make a .pdf of an article or whatever.

Of course it sucks. It's just a very simple app.

But it'll do a screenshot.

And sometimes I'll find a JPG that for some reason won't open in Photoshop. But it'll open up in Paint. So I open it in Paint, and then save it, and then it'll open in photoshop.

:dunno:

Windoze wants to be King of the Hill. They always have been and will always want to be.

I'm not an Apple person by any means. Whichever works the best for the applied application.

Windoze wants to be King of the Hill. They always have been and will always want to be.

I'm not an Apple person by any means. Whichever works the best for the applied application.
Windows/Apple...

what are the real differences..??

can you compose a letter and print it out...yes

can you get email...yes

can you surf the web for prono....yes.

makes no difference to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread