INTERSTATE CONNECTIONS CLOSES 38 STORES

DJCMAZ

This is what I got for my 4 years of dedication to this company INTERSTATE CONNECTIONS...
Putting up with thier c***p wasn't easy!!

Recieved this in an email no less...

the company has determined that it must immediately close 38 of its 100 stores.
After careful consideration, we decided to close the majority of stores in the West, Southwest, Southeast and Florida areas. In addition we will be closing most all of our lesser performing stores in other areas of the country.

Unfortunately,
if you are receiving a copy of this letter, your store is being closed and as a result your position
is being eliminated.

:troll2:

This is what I got for my 4 years of dedication to this company INTERSTATE CONNECTIONS...
Putting up with thier c***p wasn't easy!!

Recieved this in an email no less...

After careful consideration, we decided to close the majority of stores in the West, Southwest, Southeast and Florida areas. In addition we will be closing most all of our lesser performing stores in other areas of the country.

Unfortunately,
if you are receiving a copy of this letter, your store is being closed and as a result your position
is being eliminated.

:troll2:
They are all pretty cold these day's. Dayco Ind. hose/pipes (automotive) laid off today what we hear 700 worker's. In Fl. A friend of our's went to work and was told. Everyone just stood around in shock.Know warning at all. I'm really sorry for you and every one.

Hate to hear about this.

Is there any specific reason for the store closings? I know that they didn't appear to be ran very well, just from what I have experienced.

Top management got paid
Nice bonus
Pension
Car
House
Vacations

Workers got

oh yeah nothing
whats new
Sorry to hear that bud hang on in there.

Sir I am very sorry for you and your family, i know you are very devestated and my heart goes out to you.. This is EXACTLY the point of why ALL AMERICANS should be fighting, right now there is NO JOB IN ANY INDUSTRY that is safe, companies are loosing so much money that they have no alternative..

UPDATE

Hate to hear about this.

Is there any specific reason for the store closings? I know that they didn't appear to be ran very well, just from what I have experienced.

As of today... ALL stores have been shut down as of 4 pm central time...

Interstate Connections is now a thing of the past...

I can now move on... I feel rectified...

I can stipulate many reasons why... How ever I don't need legal issues on my butt too.

It's gonna be hard enough just finding a job with the last 4 of my employment years vanishing since there won't be anyone to contact to verify my employment with them. The corp has gone belly up!
:thud:

Verifying employment won't be an issue. pay statements/w-2's will cover that.

Kind of hard for a company like that to stay in business when so many truckers simply don't have the money to purchase anything beyond necessities.

Unfortunately,
is being eliminated.

Oh.My.God that is as cold as it gets. Glad to hear they went belly up, kinda justifies all of it. Sad that another company bit the dust but it's a bit of vindication for you anyway. Sorry 'bout the job loss on your end though, good luck in the job market.

:headscratch: What does this crumbling company sell??:headscratch:
I've never heard of or seen any stores.

Interstate Connections

You cant even get on there web site. I bought a Blue Parrott from then and it is not working now what do I do?

You cant even get on there web site. I bought a Blue Parrott from then and it is not working now what do I do?
Find a store taht sells a red parrott and tell em it died and went blue ????
Ok I admit I all i know is what i read here
Chin up smile and hope for the best as when the worst hits it can only go one way and i aint got a clue which way that is.
your country and mine and many others are in such a mess its time to ride the storm and just hope

I cant be happy

Not even 60 days ago I bought this and it is now dead! I paid 125.00 and im not rich and I know my wife will flip when I go on ebay and buy another one. But I think im just going to go back to the blue parott. Even tho my blue eagle had a way better batt. I could talk all night and it would only take 2 hrs to charge. my parrotsucked. It would take along time to charge and would not last long.

blue eagle

If anybody heres about a classaction suit going on please let me know.
This sucks to spend 100.00 on something then 60 days later it brakes and noone will fix it.

Im not a happy person on this...

If you have a blue parrot the warranty is through VXI for 2 yrs...

I don't remember the number but the Petro store still carries them and you can get the number off the package.

As of today... ALL stores have been shut down as of 4 pm central time...

Interstate Connections is now a thing of the past...

I can now move on... I feel rectified...

I can stipulate many reasons why... :thud:

I can venture a pretty good guess why...
Ever since they decided to end Sprint sales and launch thier own Blue Eagle brand, I distinctly noticed no more lines at thier booths, in fact I never even saw a single customer after that, just people at dead booths playing games on the computer. They took thier main bread and butter off the shelves and that's what happened. In fact I even said to one employee at a booth just after I found out that they had pulled Sprint, "It won't be long they'll be out of business" and his reply was "Not a chance"

Famous last words.

Ah, Interstate Connections....I remember... I was thinking Truck Stops. Interstate Connections is the Kiosk that sells cell phones and wilson electronics adapters and such.... Sorry to hear that they went out of biz that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread