International Prostar+ why?

W1zard

Why are int'l prostar+ with low miles so cheap? Do they break easy?

Is there's something there not telling us?

They were a huge pile of crap, and the engine is now history. Having to give these things away basically now in order to get rid of them.

Which makes me chuckle now that they are rebranded the HT. Like a bunch of lsheimers truckers are gonna forget:rolleyes:

Which makes me chuckle now that they are rebranded the HT. Like a bunch of lsheimers truckers are gonna forget:rolleyes:

Supposedly, they are on the right track now. The MaxxFarce was a disaster though.

Don't get me wrong, you can run a RigDig, and check the ECM history on the engine, and you might get a good one at a very low price. The price they are selling these things are are crazy low, might be worth the risk. Just gotta do as much research as possible on the truck and then decide if you want to roll the dice.

Supposedly, they are on the right track now. The MaxxFarce was a disaster though.

Don't get me wrong, you can run a RigDig, and check the ECM history on the engine, and you might get a good one at a very low price. The price they are selling these things are are crazy low, might be worth the risk. Just gotta do as much research as possible on the truck and then decide if you want to roll the dice.
We have a bunch of the HT's at Grove. All with Cummins. But the cabs still blow, and they left that ******* ******** shelf jutting out right above the drivers seat so you can brain yourself every time you stand up.

International always has been notorious for wiring problems, So when they announced they would start building engines I was like WTF?:confused-96: They can't even wire headlights properly and now they are going to build an engine.
I was right. The Maxxforce was a disaster!:poo2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread