Interior lighting in trucks.

Sinister

pari animositate
I’m laying here finishing up The Martian (which I recommend reading) and the question I have is:

Would LED lighting in cab interiors be better and bright and use less power than this 50 year old incandescent crap we still have?

And the answer is “yes”.

Threads over.

Thanks for your input.

I’m laying here finishing up The Martian (which I recommend reading) and the question I have is:

Would LED lighting in cab interiors be better and bright and use less power than this 50 year old incandescent crap we still have?

And the answer is “yes”.

Threads over.

Thanks for your input.
Good luck finding replacement bulbs for some of the fixtures.

Although, some fixtures are being sold as replacement LED units , not just the bulb

Incandescants are a softer light, better for setting the mood. Although, you’re married so that may not be much of a consideration.

I never knew you could order trucks with mood lights

Good luck finding replacement bulbs for some of the fixtures.

Although, some fixtures are being sold as replacement LED units , not just the bulb

Incandescants are a softer light, better for setting the mood. Although, you’re married so that may not be much of a consideration.

I never knew you could order trucks with mood lights
Company drivers don’t worry about that.

Mood lighting with LEDs you put red duct tape over them. Yes it works.

And the answer is “yes”.

Threads over.

Thanks for your input.
glad to have helped you.

just be sure to use sunblock SPF 100...or you're gonna get one hell of an LED burn....

now in your particular situation, mood lighting might change your disposition as well....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread