Info on car hauling

Well, i feel like a big dummie lol

Well, i feel like a big dummie lol
why...??

many of us are trying to be of help.

seriously, try seeing if you can get a job at a car hauler first.

you may like it, love it, or hate it.

i always subscribed to the old saying, "if i don't like it, i don't care how much it pay's as i do not wish to be miserable doing it"....

which is why i am perfectly happy as a company driver, running nights on a route 5 nights a week, for less that about 45 hours each week, earning less that some others here..

but know what..??

i like it that way.......

plus, retirement is getting closer and closer......yee-haa...

Yea i gotta like what i do or ill be miserable
some people (like me) just don't like miserable work. like for me, climbing all over a trailer on narrow ramps, in the rain, ice, snow, or HOT sun.

then, i do not like heights.

then, i do not like work..(i'm OLD, that's a good reason for me)

then i do not like missing my ravioli break time

then i do not like storms, that knock out my tv

then i do not like going to the bathroom, and NO ONE PUT a new roll of toilet paper on the tp holder..>!!!!!!!!!!!!:gun3:

How do u get hooked up with the right carrier?
Depends on what part of the country you're in.
Yea i gotta like what i do or ill be miserable

Most who have what it takes to make it as a carhauler wouldn't ever go back to anything else. The two single most important things are good spatial intelligence, and an attention to detail. I know good carhaulers who range from a 4'11" gal to guys over six foot and 300+ lbs.

Depends on what part of the country you're in.

Most who have what it takes to make it as a carhauler wouldn't ever go back to anything else. The two single most important things are good spatial intelligence, and an attention to detail. I know good carhaulers who range from a 4'11" gal to guys over six foot and 300+ lbs.
I have no doubt I can do it. Im the unstoppable kind when I put my mind to something. Just gotta do my research and learn about it with the help of people like u lol. Thank u

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread