Illinois senator wants audit on how FMCSA monitors at-risk trucking companies

Maria

Diet Coke
Staff member
By Greg Grisolano, Land Line staff writer

A U.S. senator from Illinois is calling for an audit of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration following a deadly crash that killed a state Tollway worker and injured a state trooper.

Sen. Dick Durbin issued a press release Wednesday asking the Department of Transportation’s inspector general to look into how FMCSA monitors trucking companies with checkered safety records. The release cites the Jan. 27 crash involving Naperville-based DND Transportation.

full story

All I can say @Maria is "anything " that involves ILLINOIS has gotta be CROOKED as a General Rule

Illinois is MORE Corrupt that NEW JERSEY which NJ actually has Noteriety for infamous CORRUPTION

New Jersey dont hold a candle to Illinos as for CORRUPT

We have a Governors Race this fall and GOP primary winner Bruce Rauner has a promotion add that goes "Here in Illinois we always had a proud tradition of TERM LIMITS that being 1 term in office and another term in the FEDERAL PENITENTIARY"

@Duck could back me on this so could @GroceryHauler

All I can say @Maria is "anything " that involves ILLINOIS has gotta be CROOKED as a General Rule

Illinois is MORE Corrupt that NEW JERSEY which NJ actually has Noteriety for infamous CORRUPTION

New Jersey dont hold a candle to Illinos as for CORRUPT

We have a Governors Race this fall and GOP primary winner Bruce Rauner has a promotion add that goes "Here in Illinois we always had a proud tradition of TERM LIMITS that being 1 term in office and another term in the FEDERAL PENITENTIARY"

@Duck could back me on this so could @GroceryHauler
2 in a row. George H Ryan & Rod Blagojevich. And "The Reverend" Jesse Jackson's bipolar son is currently in prison.

From Wikipedia:

On February 8, 2013, Jackson admitted to violating federal campaign law by using campaign funds to make personal purchases. Jackson pleaded guilty on February 20, 2013 to one count of wire and mail fraud. On August 14, 2013, he was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison.​

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_thumb_a_ab_Jesse_Jacksfcea9b2dd26cf4dae8446a3a3a0d6bb0.jpg

In that picture I think he looks more like Eric Holder than Jesse Jackson. o_O

2 in a row. George H Ryan & Rod Blagojevich. And "The Reverend" Jesse Jackson's bipolar son is currently in prison.

From Wikipedia:

On February 8, 2013, Jackson admitted to violating federal campaign law by using campaign funds to make personal purchases. Jackson pleaded guilty on February 20, 2013 to one count of wire and mail fraud. On August 14, 2013, he was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison.​

Wasn't he re-elected while awaiting trial?
After holing up in rehab for a couple of months instead of campaigning?

How can you overcome the blind loyalty of people who prefer bondage to freedom?

From Wikipedia:

View attachment 26146

In that picture I think he looks more like Eric Holder than Jesse Jackson. o_O
LMAO! **** Jessie Jackson! And anyone associated with him.

Wasn't he re-elected while awaiting trial?
After holing up in rehab for a couple of months instead of campaigning?

How can you overcome the blind loyalty of people who prefer bondage to freedom?
It's called election fraud. Plain & simple. They've been doing it in Chicago since long before I was even born. My mom said that whole "dead people voting democrat" thing has been going on since Daley Senior was Mayor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread