Illinois going on lockdown

Better go bury your TP... that's the only way you'll get to keep those 100 mega packages yer hoarding.
Make sure ya got enuff for the next 10 years.... :rolleyes-80:

People’s hordin so much damn turlet paper that by the time they git to the last roll they panicked bought it’ll have probably all welded itself together

Heard bout a place on the radio that had just the hordin fix..

“Buy one pack for $3.49... get the next one for $150” :biggrin-2:

Make sure ya got enuff for the next 10 years.... :rolleyes-80:

People’s hordin so much damn turlet paper that by the time they git to the last roll they panicked bought it’ll have probably all welded itself together

Heard bout a place on the radio that had just the hordin fix..

“Buy one pack for $3.49... get the next one for $150” :biggrin-2:
I was digging through my camping stuff the other day and found a roll of TP that was left over from a camping trip in 2017. It was a little smashed but otherwise intact. No signs of decay or anything. It was in a zip lock bag inside a big plastic box though.

He could trade it for toilet paper.
And a thermometer. Can’t seem to find those now either.
depends on which thermometer one wants.......

oral.....

or...

recital...........

cuz once inserted, one tends to "sing" the Star Spangled Banner....

(a friend told me)

Now Verizon is sending spammy Amber Alerts too, instead of texts.

20200331_124148.jpg

depends on which thermometer one wants.......

oral.....

or...

recital...........

cuz once inserted, one tends to "sing" the Star Spangled Banner....

(a friend told me)
yes, cuz as i recall, when we'd take the cat to the vet, he too would sing the star spangled banner...!!!
You're starting to swerve dangerously close to Birchy's lane.

Maybe lay off the 'violi's.

Last edited:
I delivered in Illinois today. The message boards on the highways in Illinois and Indiana were "cute". Doesn't seem anyone is heeding them though. It's just as ****ed as ever aside from the abandoned chicken coops. 94 in Michigan coops all locked up but the highway was a shark attack of DOT cruisers.

put it on eBay, you could get a million bucks for it....
wonders how many idiots are paying a million bucks for TP on ebay :D ... funny everone was fine a couple of days before this was mentioned. then everyone ran like the sy is falling like idiots scattering like roaches:biglaugh::D:eek::stare1::D... **** global warming never got this much attn:biglaugh::stare1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread