Iconic '68 Bullitt Mustang Shatters Records And Sells For $3.4M

Now that I have read the article. That’s pretty crazy how this all came to be. I fell in love with cars because of Bullitt. I was a kid and my dad had it on tv. Watching the chase scene I was hooked. I can’t believe it was hidden in secret for so long! How do you not drive that car...ever. Shit I’d of been like Joe Dirt chirping gears and whippin brodies.

Actually it was on a Camaro. In the 90's in the street racing scene Mustang LXs used to eat Camaros for breakfast, so it was kind of weird come to think of it.

I had a friend in the Marine Corps who had one. It was a 5.0 but not the GT with the ground effects that would lift them off the pavement and into peoples houses, just an LX like you’re talking.

He changed one gear in the rear end and would smoke most things.

Now that I have read the article. That’s pretty crazy how this all came to be. I fell in love with cars because of Bullitt. I was a kid and my dad had it on tv. Watching the chase scene I was hooked. I can’t believe it was hidden in secret for so long! How do you not drive that car...ever. **** I’d of been like Joe Dirt chirping gears and whippin brodies.
How do you not sell the car to Steve McQueen? That was kind of a dick move.

Proving once again in the car world, that there is an ass for every seat.

I never made that kind of money flipping classics. Guess I'm not buying the right ones. :headscratch2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread