Ice Roads and photos

Theres a diferance to driving the ice roads do ur home work anyone can drive on snow and ice the trick is not to go through the ice after all its only 4ft thick[/quot

All you have to worry about is the ice not some drunk crossing the medium and killing you. Hell you don't even have to weigh your truck. I'm sorry but I believe anyone can set on there butt and drive a 25 mph truck. You are Not a HERO . You do take real nice photo's. Breaking Ice or a drunk driver either way your dead. I have done research on Ice road's and watched that silly TV show.All I seen is a fat old man with a foul mouth driving a Truck. Boring.:dunno:

I don't need to explain read the post it explains itself.
They tell me Hugh and his boys all go kicked off the ice road after the first year. That's why they went on up north.
The whole show isn't nothing but a insult to real truck drivers. Danny

I have done research on Ice road's and watched that silly TV show.All I seen is a fat old man with a foul mouth driving a Truck. Boring.:dunno:

I really hope part of your research was NOT watching that show...They made it seem as a walk in the park..

I totally agree it was boring, and the new one is not much better.

Danny...has the networks ever done anything positive for the truckers image? Did anyone actually believe this show was going to be a positive thing towards the image of truck drivers? It showed nothing but constant sibling type bickering and bs, and I honestly believe the network was hopeing for a break-through.

Hugh was the worst choice in regards to demostrating the brotherhood that does exist among truckers, but is never displayed to the public. After the first show I was completely irritated with the angle being presented and decided to not view any further episodes. I refuse to participate in the perpetuation of the negative image networks present to the public.

-ss-

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread