I "wish" I was DEAD

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
My first few seasons at the Grain Elavtor was "Todd" forgot his last name....

Anyhow as far as the Shop and Equipment he was "Manager" not your Boss that was uphill in the office

Todd was "Yard" Manager.

Anyhow I'd pull in and say Eh how's it going Todd..

He would look at ya n say I "wish" I was f-word DEAD...

After afew times I brought this up at the Office and they'd say He was just having a bad day..

Afew other "Drivers" asked did ya look into his eyes when he started going NUTS..

He was "Serious" too ya could tell if ya looked into his eyes...

Went back on the Road afew years after that and came back home ...

About harvest season found myself "low" on $$$ again they took me back..

Now Todd had "retired" by then and moved up North...

Problem was the "Replacement" didn't know SQUAT though "Married" into the Owners Family..

Old Todd was an @$$hole although Damn it he "knew" his "excitement" when it came to the Shop and knowing the yard "procedure" without even looking at the handbook quoted word 4 word ..

And he "wished" he was "DEAD"

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
People who are serious about suicide rarely announce their intentions.

Todd just hated his life because for whatever reason he didn’t rise to his full potential.
He "retired" and bought a place Up North gosh he did something "Right" ...

Wi$h I had that kinda "Ca$h" n setup enough to just say "Done"..

Heck I'm starting to "Wonder" if Social Security and Medicare will be around another decade...

They are about to "print" 2 "Trillion" Dollars...

thats almost roughly a 1/3rd of our GDP but Jay Powell says Don't worry for every Dollar on hand "Treasury" can Loan Ten.

Ya follow me ... @Sinister all the DEBT is gonna CRASH the DOLLAR

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
He "retired" and bought a place Up North gosh he did something "Right" ...

Wi$h I had that kinda "Ca$h" n setup enough to just say "Done"..

Heck I'm starting to "Wonder" if Social Security and Medicare will be around another decade...

They are about to "print" 2 "Trillion" Dollars...

thats almost roughly a 1/3rd of our GDP but Jay Powell says Don't worry for every Dollar on hand "Treasury" can Loan Ten.

Ya follow me ... @Sinister all the DEBT is gonna CRASH the DOLLAR
Our current national debt trend is unsustainable, that’s true.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Our current national debt trend is unsustainable, that’s true.
But most "Morons" all they HEARD was 12 Hundred Bucks and "Camping" by the Mailbox....

I "Own" the House and Property Taxes "Alone" I allocate about a "Rent" Payment Monthly or fall to far behind the Sheriff's Auction...

After that figure another few hundred a month for "Up-Keep"...

New Roof cost me about 13k....was beyond "Tarps" and Patching...and the Township cited me for TARPS hanging over for "Years"

Furnace Blew that was another 8k ...

Now inside I've went to Menards and did Tile and Painting "myself"....

Still not much of a place and outdated...

Yet...serves my "Needs" and No "Violations"

Meets "Code" and pay PROPERTY TAX

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Elect me and I’ll repeal taxes on property that is paid for.
I "inherited" it though my folks "Paid" it off and gave me Deed in their will..

Since then I've been living stuck probably 25 Grand in the place already..

Don't really like it here although "mathematically" I truly can't live any cheaper even if it's OLD need work and Property Taxes are High..

Got no "Mortgage" payment although I need about that every month for Taxes and Fixing Stuff...

Mostly "queit" area and Top Rated Schools though somewhat outta the way and long commute to the city for better paying jobs..

Hopefully it'll "Gain" Value yet my TAXES would Go Up Too....

Think I've found the "Equallibrium" here outdated 1950s house "Up" to CODE.

Basic nothing FANCY although CLEAN and "LIVEABLE"

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
There are lots of days I wish I was dead.
But when you are dead you can't ***** and complain.
So I stick around for the sole purpose of *****ing and complaining.
I remember some years ago back when I was like 25 or so . was Flat-Broke n nowhere to go so I came back home..

On the way I was thinking gosh Dad's gonna rip me a new one and never let me live it down...

Dad was cool ...

It was my MAMA who reamed me a "New One" and I said gosh why didn't ya go to "Planned Parenthood" and save us all the "Hassle" n Greif..

My "Mother" said you got alot "Nerve"...

Dad it was so ya could "Crawl" back HOME on your Hands & Knees and BTW be up at 6AM your Uncle has a Roof Job lined up ..

You are gonna HELP US now

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I remember some years ago back when I was like 25 or so . was Flat-Broke n nowhere to go so I came back home..

On the way I was thinking gosh Dad's gonna rip me a new one and never let me live it down...

Dad was cool ...

It was my MAMA who reamed me a "New One" and I said gosh why didn't ya go to "Planned Parenthood" and save us all the "Hassle" n Greif..

My "Mother" said you got alot "Nerve"...

Dad it was so ya could "Crawl" back HOME on your Hands & Knees and BTW be up at 6AM your Uncle has a Roof Job lined up ..

You are gonna HELP US now
I have been there brother.
I didn't think my parents would ever want me back home after I moved out the way I did, just up and left.
I thought I was crawling back home but, they were cool. "this will always be your home son".
They gave me a place to stay rent free for a bit while I got on my feet.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
I have been there brother.
I didn't think my parents would ever want me back home after I moved out the way I did, just up and left.
I thought I was crawling back home but, they were cool. "this will always be your home son".
They gave me a place to stay rent free for a bit while I got on my feet.
My Mother finally "settled" down when I got "Married"..

Ironically I met my "EX" at the Bar 2 blocks up the street and about that time my Dad n my Uncle's Cash Jobs were winding down coming into Winter so I enrolled at the Tech College and we in the Same Class and started seeing eachother alot more and Screwing next thingy she was "PREGNANT"..

My folks actually "Paid" for the Engagement Ring and said MARRY HER

They were chomping at the bit for Grand Kids

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
My Mother finally "settled" down when I got "Married"..

Ironically I met my "EX" at the Bar 2 blocks up the street and about that time my Dad n my Uncle's Cash Jobs were winding down coming into Winter so I enrolled at the Tech College and we in the Same Class and started seeing eachother alot more and Screwing next thingy she was "PREGNANT"..

My folks actually "Paid" for the Engagement Ring and said MARRY HER

They were chomping at the bit for Grand Kids
"Please" Do NOT bring Up my Son...

I am still trying to get over the "Overdose"..

Nonetheless I am "Coping" and still kicking myself in the Ass..

Shoulve been more like my DAD..

He wasn't a "Push-Over" but he had basic Common Sense..

I "threw" my own Kid outta my house and he's DEAD

BlackBart

Shorebilly
Supporter
"Please" Do NOT bring Up my Son...

I am still trying to get over the "Overdose"..

Nonetheless I am "Coping" and still kicking myself in the Ass..

Shoulve been more like my DAD..

He wasn't a "Push-Over" but he had basic Common Sense..

I "threw" my own Kid outta my house and he's DEAD
I git where yer comin from but it aint yer fault. There always comes that day when you hafta let em choose their own path. You cant choose it for em, and in your boy’s case.... unless you force fed him whatever he took, you didnt choose his