I rearranged the furniture again - I think most of you will like it.

Mike

In the history of this forum, the one thing I have heard most people ask about, or complain about, it access to the new posts. I don't know why, but it has always been difficult to get that link on every page.

I am experimenting with this, but now, you will have immediate access to new posts. The home page of the forum takes you to new posts. If you are a member, it will be unread posts, if it a guest posting, it will be the latest posts. With this setup, there is an easy link to the forum index as well that displays a list of all the forums. That link will be on every page either on desktop or mobile as far as I can tell.

I am doing this to bring everyone's eyes immediately to the newest content, and to save a step for those that like to keep that section in view all the time anyway.

The page was freezing on me quite a bit yesterday. Tilting my phone to get the display to rotate usually cleared it up.

You should see a lightning bolt looking icon at the top of the forum on your phone. That and the “what’s new” link at the top of the forum or in the slide out on mobile takes you there.
Hey!!

I aint got no lightnin bolt. Wheres mine, dammit :throwfit:

Likes are now back to normal on mobile. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, then disregard
you ruined our lives again...were you bored...AGAIN...????

take up a new hobby, like kite flying, cup cake baking, maybe pulling the wings off or flies..???

so many other viable hobbies you can take up to quell your boredom.....but re-arranging the furniture, should NEVER BE ONE OF THEM ..>>!!!!!!!

:hide:

you ruined our lives again...were you bored...AGAIN...????

take up a new hobby, like kite flying, cup cake baking, maybe pulling the wings off or flies..???

so many other viable hobbies you can take up to quell your boredom.....but re-arranging the furniture, should NEVER BE ONE OF THEM ..>>!!!!!!!

:hide:
I'd use the laughing emoji to like this, but he's been kidnapped.

In the history of this forum, the one thing I have heard most people ask about, or complain about, it access to the new posts. I don't know why, but it has always been difficult to get that link on every page.

I am experimenting with this, but now, you will have immediate access to new posts. The home page of the forum takes you to new posts. If you are a member, it will be unread posts, if it a guest posting, it will be the latest posts. With this setup, there is an easy link to the forum index as well that displays a list of all the forums. That link will be on every page either on desktop or mobile as far as I can tell.

I am doing this to bring everyone's eyes immediately to the newest content, and to save a step for those that like to keep that section in view all the time anyway.

Now @Mike and ZERO "OFFENSE" either please don't take this "Wrong" Way...

Next Time ya do some "Remodeling" how about those "Pop-Ups"...

Secondly that Push Notifications..

That right there would not just myself infact alot of other "Members" too..

Think of it this way as ya try to SIGN IN ya get POP-UPS ...blank that out n next Push "Notification"..

So, it's been a few days. Are we liking having the unread posts on the front page, or was the other way better?

So, it's been a few days. Are we liking having the unread posts on the front page, or was the other way better?
I like it this way.

Just took a few days to get used to tapping on that totally awesome logo instead of the three horizontal lines thingy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread