I made progress...lol...

Tn. Truckers Wife

Yesterday I started cleaning on the siding....YEAH!!!!!! Nothing like progress..:yippee2:...I'm not done but i made a good dent in it...lol...
There were a couple of scary moments, I was on a ladder (not good)on wet ground and it started to tilt on me....Just kinda made my heart skip a beat...lol...

Now today I'm tired and cranky...
:taz:

Baby steps, TTW. Small baby steps. Then the next thing you know, your entire "to do" list will be completed with you wondering out loud: "Now how did I manage to complete every single task on my list???"

Don't slip from ladders! Having broken bones is very unpleasant! Now, here's a nice tall glass of cold bee..........er, whoops (too hot for alcohol!). Here's a nice tall cold glass of refreshing pink lemonade to help calm and soothe the nerves. No more crankiness!

All of this talk about cold pink lemonade has me wanting a glass all of a sudden! The difficult part is finding truck parking around Los Angeles...

Baby steps, TTW. Small baby steps. Then the next thing you know, your entire "to do" list will be completed with you wondering out loud: "Now how did I manage to complete every single task on my list???"

Don't slip from ladders! Having broken bones is very unpleasant! Now, here's a nice tall glass of cold bee..........er, whoops (too hot for alcohol!). Here's a nice tall cold glass of refreshing pink lemonade to help calm and soothe the nerves. No more crankiness!

All of this talk about cold pink lemonade has me wanting a glass all of a sudden! The difficult part is finding truck parking around Los Angeles...
I always feel better as long as I'm making progress..

AAAHHHHHH thanks for the lemonade...:happyfeet:. I'd rather have that than beer...It makes it all better...lol....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread