I Like Drinking Beer

lunachic

BITE ME !
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - THE ULTIMATE DRUNK PEOPLE COMPILATION VIDEO EVER!!![/ame]

Nothing wrong with drinking beer but some people drink way too much of it! Watching drunks should be a sport. :biglaugh:

That was hallarious...ROFL....
Looks like a "get together" with Jeff's family..hahahaha...They are some drinkers now..hahaha...

That was hallarious...ROFL....
Looks like a "get together" with Jeff's family..hahahaha...They are some drinkers now..hahaha...

My little town of 2,000 people are a bunch of beer drinking rednecks round here. Wait wouldn't that make a redneck too? :headscratch2: :D:hunter2:

You could have tried, but your from Illinois, so you probably couldn't have lasted. ;)

Haha what is that suppose to mean? Just cause I'm from Illinois doesn't mean I'm a city slicker! I'm from Southern Illinois and as redneck as they come. It's funny how people think because I'm from Illinois they assume my town is a suburb of Chicago, ya know there is an entire state to IL not just Chicago sheesh people c'mon.

You familiar with Elwood? We go there sometimes, and the area there is pretty country.

Elwood is south of 80, it has to be exempt from being called a suburb of chicago, LOL

Keep calling it that and I will have to refuse to go there, LOL

Elwood is south of 80, it has to be exempt from being called a suburb of chicago, LOL

Keep calling it that and I will have to refuse to go there, LOL

Anything is better than being on the west side of Chicago I can tell ya that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread