I got burgled.

I can hardly believe anybody is that stupid.

Damn.
I retract my ignorant and short-sighted statement.

The DMF hit me again.
Stole a trolley jack out of the driveway while we were out shopping for prom threads with my #1 grandson.

This time a pal was around back doing some chores and started for the house to use the toilet.
He spotted them when he came around the shed toward the house.

HEY MF'r!!
as he sprinted for their car.
The driver dragged the other one several feet while he was trying to get back in the car.

Whoever was with this jerk-off had handicapped plates. o_O
Our tax dollars at work!!
We're prolly paying the low-life SOB's groceries and rent! :mad:

The county sent 3 cops this time.
The only thing they asked me was whether I had any kin and/or friends who had a blue sport bike AND a silver 4-door with handicapped plates.
FUNK me runnin'. :mad:

If it wasn't personal before (IT WAS!), it's damn sure personal now!!

This friggin stem boy barely escaped last time,
then came back for seconds and nearly got trampled by his own mount.

Obviously, he doesn't have enough sense to pour **** out of a boot...
with directions on the heel!!

Repeat customer, you are...

After my door was kicked in and my TV was stolen, I got a new TV and a new door with all the latest security reinforcements (thank you State Farm). Within a couple of weeks the jerks came back. I guess they knew the next TV would be a newer one since they stole the old one. They put forth a valiant effort to gain entry but the reinforced door held them at bay.

Most thieves are opportunist and whatever they try to accomplish must be easy, discreet, and quick. Slow 'em down just a little and usually they'll give up their quest.

What you will find in many rich peoples houses is thousands of dollars in cash in the top draw of their desk. Usually first place a thief will go. They usually score and leave happy rather then snoop around for more.

What I have found in many rich peoples houses is thousands of dollars in cash in the top draw of their desk. Usually first place I will go. I usually score and leave happy rather then snoop around for more.
You freak:D

Want I should train you up a Whitey Jr? You can call him Jr if it makes you more comfortable.

Whitey suits me just fine. :)

If I ever have to find him out of an alley off of Cicero Ave...
I'll just call him Weiss...
or Dummkopf. :D

What you will find in many rich peoples houses is thousands of dollars in cash in the top draw of their desk. Usually first place a thief will go. They usually score and leave happy rather then snoop around for more.
Is that where you find the money? LOL

Seriously.

Pulled up about 8 PM and there was a blue sport bike in the drive.
I thought it was probably just somebody airing a tire or whatever.

The prink strolled off through the yard when I pulled into the drive.

I didn't even think anything was gone until my wife got home.
There was electronics laying around like we left them and the first thing I checked was guns.
All there.

I told my wife to look around and she walked into the bedroom and said my jewelry is gone.

Nothing of real value...
except to us.

There was an antique lady's gold pocket watch we bought on a trip years ago. And gifts from over the years.

Looks like he went straight to the bedroom, to her dresser and snatched 4 or 5 little boxes plus the big one. He was probably here 2 minutes or less.

Rat *******!! :mad:

I feel your pain I was out 3wks in row 1 time I have a 97 chevy Tahoe. It has no up grades besides after market radio. I had a neighbor call me and tell me that somebody stole the tires and factory 15 inch rims off my Tahoe. The police was no help because I had to wait til I got off road to file police report. I was so mad because I just put brand new tires on my trk. when I saw my truck sitting on make sift blocks I was heart broken. like u said they see people working hard to get things and they feel like they can take what they want. but the funny thing was. not long after that I was out 2 wks. came back found out they were trying to get in my back storm door. but now I have 2 large pit bulls in my yard. and after that I got put out police station because I was telling them how to do there job. lol!!

but the main thing is your family was safe things can be replaced. LIFE AND LOVE ONES CAN'T BE REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!! even though the things we have mean a lot to us but don't mean a thing to the 1 that stole it from us.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON THE ROAD!!!
be safe

I clued in a guy that runs an auto repair shop up the road and around the corner.
Then he clued me in on a couple of other guys who were doing the same thing. One just North and one just West of here.
It sounds like they have territories. :D

My villain doesn't stay where I thought he did...
so it's a good thing I didn't do something inappropriate. :stare1:

No names on the following news story yet...
but the age is about right.
I was just telling a pal Wednesday that somebody would go wild west on their ass if they kept screwing around.

OAK GROVE, Mo. - A man who went to check on his father’s home in Oak Grove, Mo., Thursday afternoon found two people trying to rob it.

Irvin, who didn't want to use his last name, said when he was at his father’s house, the suspects tried to run him over with their car. When he saw what the suspects were doing, he yelled at them to stop.

At that point, Irvin said he had to pull out his gun. He shot at both of them as they pulled out of the driveway.

“I tried to shoot out the tires, shoot out a window. That way the cops know what exactly to look for,” he said.

The two suspects then fled in a car. The uninjured suspect dropped the shot suspect off at a hospital before leading police in a high-speed pursuit.

Police caught the male suspect shortly after and then found the female suspect at a local hospital. She suffered from a gunshot wound.

"I can tell you the female is a 31-year-old female and the male is 32," Sgt. Rhonda Montgomery of the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office said.

Irvin said he didn’t want to hurt anyone, but he wanted to protect his family

“I just felt violated and I felt like these guys should be caught,” he said.

Irvin said this wasn’t the first time his father’s home was burglarized.

At this point, police say it’s not clear what the suspects took from the home.

Read more: http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/crime/...inds-two-people-burglarizing-it#ixzz2gsAlyJU7

Some guy I never met before stopped by while I was PM'ing the truck yesterday.

He told me that 3 or 4 guys he knew saw Jamie (my villain) around on Saturday night,
but none of them called it in.
Said he was PO'd about that.
He also told me that the punk has (??) warrants, don't recall the term he used for the warrants but he said that it meant prison, no hearing, no bail.
Apparently, the punk violated parole by never checking in.
Said he knew because he has family that can access state records.

Then the guy told me that Jamie was riding with a guy called six-pack on Saturday,
and that six-pack was a straight up guy.
He said that he was sure six-pack didn't have any idea that Jamie was looting houses n whatnot and that involving six-pack wouldn't be right.

He told me that the next time Jamie is spotted would be the last...
for quite a while...
one way or the other.
o_O

I wonder what the word is. :D
I mean, I've been asking everybody I see whether they've seen Jamie and whether they know where he stays.
I've been handing out my number and relating that I'd be grateful for any information.
But I haven't been going around making threats or anything.

I can't say I ain't stewing about it but I've been trying not to let it show.
:cautious:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread