• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

I failed my DOT Pysical with Swift

not saying what terminal I was at lol !!!! does anyone know if I just study line 5 on the eye chart like memory I can pass then ?? when they tell me to cover my right eye??? uhhhhhhhhhhh any help please
what if they ask you to read line 6..???

seriously, get glasses.....

Yeah,

We aren't professional drivers here... dealing every single day with people that shouldn't be on the road. It's a piece of cake, this life.

I for one am THRILLED at the idea of you memorizing the chart rather than actually being able to see!

I can't wait to have you out here on the road driving beside me in a ****ing snowstorm.. or better yet, fog.

Anything else we can help you with?

Need to make your brake lights turn on when you aren't actually trying to stop?

Yeah,

We aren't professional drivers here... dealing every single day with people that shouldn't be on the road. It's a piece of cake, this life.

I for one am THRILLED at the idea of you memorizing the chart rather than actually being able to see!

I can't wait to have you out here on the road driving beside me in a ****ing snowstorm.. or better yet, fog.

Anything else we can help you with?

Need to make your brake lights turn on when you aren't actually trying to stop?
here is one eye chart..

AC067134.jpg

now this one...

1_ah-deyechart_750.jpg

good luck trying to remeber line 5......of which chart..????

The chart has been the same forever.
what if he goes to a Greek doctor..??

sample-large-greek.jpg

seriously, to not get a proper eye exam and glasses (or contacts) if needed, he is circumventing the DOT physical.

like everyone asks, "would you want your family on the road when he is..????????"

by the way....load up on some more .............. and ??????

i just got a warning your account is low.....

They eye chart is the same. Just memorize line 5. If they say read line 6 tell them you can't and then they will say read 5. When they say to cover one eye they will have you read the same line 5 backwards. That's how it works.

They eye chart is the same. Just memorize line 5. If they say read line 6 tell them you can't and then they will say read 5. When they say to cover one eye they will have you read the same line 5 backwards. That's how it works.
And it has been like this forever, lol.

Why do you have to read the chart with each eye individually?
It makes no sense.
I read line 8 today with my right eye.
When they told me to read line 8 with my left eye I pin-holed my right eye through my fingers and read it with both eyes.

I DON'T NEED GALOSHES DAMMIT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread