I 90 on Saturday

Cerberus

In God We Trust
this is 90 in new york and pa saturday. weather was really nasty, wind was blowing pretty hard , icy roads everywhere and the best part was i was running an empty trailer. i even attatched a pic of a car flipped over. the meat wagon was on the opposite side of the road.
View attachment 29View attachment 30View attachment 31View attachment 32View attachment 33

I believe i would have been finding me a place to park in those conditions..I hate snow and ice..

sadly there was no place to park. all the truck stops were full and off/on ramps were not noticable to get off if i could have. the rest areas were unplowed so were not safe to pull in. i just took it slow and steady. i drove about 2 hours at 35-40 mph someplaces even slower.

sadly there was no place to park. all the truck stops were full and off/on ramps were not noticable to get off if i could have. the rest areas were unplowed so were not safe to pull in. i just took it slow and steady. i drove about 2 hours at 35-40 mph someplaces even slower.

Yea it looked like it was bad...glad you made it without incident.

I had to deal with something similar in Texas this week. Not as much snow, but nobody had a clue how to drive in it. I had one guy cut over into my lane, right in front of me, which was funny because he just kept cutting to the left, all the way into the center median. Got a good laugh out that.

Texas is the one place i hate to drive when it is snowing, because they just flat out do not know how to drive in anything but perfectly dry conditions. all they know is gas and brake.

but Cerberus i am also glad to hear you made it out safe and sound. but i guess driving for the diamond mines on the ice roads in Canada is out of the question for you huh?

I really need to keep my camera out so I can take pics of some of the crazy crap I see.

oh yeah......

i ain't no fan of winter driving either, never have been in fact. glad you made it safely too.:cheers:

Texas is the one place i hate to drive when it is snowing, because they just flat out do not know how to drive in anything but perfectly dry conditions. all they know is gas and brake.

but Cerberus i am also glad to hear you made it out safe and sound. but i guess driving for the diamond mines on the ice roads in Canada is out of the question for you huh?

snow doesn't bother me. it's not my driving , it's the other fools that don't know how to drive in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread