Hurricane Express

GAnthony

Go away
Premium
anyone ever hear of them..??

they are out of Oklahoma, and do reefer hauling.?

there is an ad on Craig's list, ( up here in New England) they are offering a lease/purchase deal..

i have already been to their website, i just haven't heard of them before this ad.

this is what the ad says:

Need 3 Lease Purchase drivers for a Coast to Coast run. The trucks are 379 Pete's, 07 to 09, with 53ft air ride trailers with Thermo king units. 3000 + miles a week. You need to have the following;
• 3 years of OTR exp in the last 3 years * Resent refer exp
• Be at least 30 years of age * Good MVR
• No violent felonies * no abandonments or quitting under a load.
We offer the following;
• $1.40 cpm * 53 ft refer trailers w/ Thermo King SB-210 Units
• Fuel cards * Toll Compensation
• Detention and stop pay * Paid Weekly

They've been around a long while. They used to run custom sleepers on the trucks, but now its the 70 inch sleepers on the 379 and 389s they use.

Never really heard much about them, but the trucks always look in good shape.

They've been around a long while. They used to run custom sleepers on the trucks, but now its the 70 inch sleepers on the 379 and 389s they use.

Never really heard much about them, but the trucks always look in good shape.

ok, thanks. i cannot say with any certainty that i have ever seen them in any of those "truck stop help wanted magazines"

Is $1.40 a mile enough for a fleece to own deal?

Oh, and they misspelled recent. It should not be resent.

LOL...i didn't even pick up on the misspelling......

could be a "fleece to own", but i don't see anywhere's at any website where they are mentioned, good, bad, or ugly..

ok, thanks. i cannot say with any certainty that i have ever seen them in any of those "truck stop help wanted magazines"

I'm waiting for one of those magazines to call themselves "The Job Hopper".

anyone ever hear of them..??

they are out of Oklahoma, and do reefer hauling.?

there is an ad on Craig's list, ( up here in New England) they are offering a lease/purchase deal..

i have already been to their website, i just haven't heard of them before this ad.

this is what the ad says:

Need 3 Lease Purchase drivers for a Coast to Coast run. The trucks are 379 Pete's, 07 to 09, with 53ft air ride trailers with Thermo king units. 3000 + miles a week. You need to have the following;
• 3 years of OTR exp in the last 3 years * Resent refer exp
• Be at least 30 years of age * Good MVR
• No violent felonies * no abandonments or quitting under a load.
We offer the following;
• $1.40 cpm * 53 ft refer trailers w/ Thermo King SB-210 Units
• Fuel cards * Toll Compensation
• Detention and stop pay * Paid Weekly
I'm not sure if this is the same one or not?

yep, same address...same company...it is all o/o i believe...but seeing those numbers. doesn't look to good to me.....maybe all of them are too busy to be members of any truckers message board...!!!

i didn't even think of looking up any stats on them

It is right there in the Craig's List ad you quoted.

no i mean i don't see this company anywhere, on any website message board.....i read the ad, just ain't never seen hide nor hair of them..

no i mean i don't see this company anywhere, on any website message board.....i read the ad, just ain't never seen hide nor hair of them..

i never seen Hurricane express,But this week I saw tornado trucking,And I said to my self,My self that sounds alot like when swifty leaves the truck stop nothing but damage.(nothing against tornado or swift insert the company of your choice for comedic satisfaction).i have alot of free time to think in the truck not all of it is sane. lol

i never seen Hurricane express,But this week I saw tornado trucking,And I said to my self,My self that sounds alot like when swifty leaves the truck stop nothing but damage.(nothing against tornado or swift insert the company of your choice for comedic satisfaction).i have alot of free time to think in the truck not all of it is sane. lol

then you are normal.....

I have seen a BOZO TRUCKING last week in Indiana seriously also once in Texas there was GitRdone trucking some owner op watched too mich larry cable guy got to hos head alsosaw a flatbedder going by BAND OF BROTHERS trucking

i think that the days of stupid names for trucking companies (by owner op's) is long gone...to use such a name like, "Git-R-Done" denotes an uneducated person. a more "professional" name stands out as a class act. something perhaps like, "Johnson Logistics", or "American Logistics", or "USA Freight Logistics"...to use the word "logistics", to me, sounds of a more professional attitude than, "Bubba's Trucking", or "Which Way You Wanna Go Trucking"....

if one wants to be recognized AS A PROFESSIONAL, then ONE MUST PLAY the part to the fullest. anything else is someone not knowing his arse from his elbow....

i think that the days of stupid names for trucking companies (by owner op's) is long gone...to use such a name like, "Git-R-Done" denotes an uneducated person. a more "professional" name stands out as a class act. something perhaps like, "Johnson Logistics", or "American Logistics", or "USA Freight Logistics"...to use the word "logistics", to me, sounds of a more professional attitude than, "Bubba's Trucking", or "Which Way You Wanna Go Trucking"....

if one wants to be recognized AS A PROFESSIONAL, then ONE MUST PLAY the part to the fullest. anything else is someone not knowing his arse from his elbow....

Most companies only care about cheap rates. A company could call itself Crashallot Trucking or Alwayslate Logistics and they would still get loads if their rates were cheap.

Most companies only care about cheap rates. A company could call itself Crashallot Trucking or Alwayslate Logistics and they would still get loads if their rates were cheap.

that's why this company.....http://urbanzencowgirl.com/pix/nbs.htm

i
s no longer in business....

IN FACT, they spelt out, NO BULL SH** Trucking at first, and the customers complained (in fact, i think they hauled the US MAIL, and auto parts from the major car manufacturers, THAT IS who complained, you wanna lose contracts like that...guaranteed work..??), then had the red circle with the bull inside of it doing a crap..!!!!.. and thier customers complained.....now their website address is up for sale, they are most likely defunct..guess thier rates weren't cheap enough, or they weren't professional enough...or SMART ENOUGH

i used to see them all the time on the NJTP and I-95...not anymore.........!!!

I have heard about them, and not good things either, heard two brothers owned it, they used to charge money to apply for a job. Heard they run your butts off for pennies. hat was back in the early nineties when they used to have the custom sleepers, don't know anything about them now, they used to run from L.A. to N.Y.C

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread