How to make a redneck cup holder

I have had to use a roll of duct tape for a cup holder. It worked pretty good.
Just set your cup in the hole. That sumbitch ain't goin nowhere.
Yeah it will. Unless it's a brand new full roll with a 7 or 8" overall diameter.

The hole is too big to hold a typical water bottle like what comes in a case.

A water bottle will fit loosely in my carved monkey butt can but it aint gonna bounce out.

Yeah it will. Unless it's a brand new full roll with a 7 or 8" overall diameter.

A water bottle will fit loosely in my carved monkey butt can but it aint gonna bounce out.
I thought you were trying to hold cups. Duct tape holds cups just fine.
Now you want to hold water bottles, so you have made a water bottle holder.
Better not see any cups being held in there:)

So is Monkey Butt the official name? If so, we can take this many directions!:)

:confused:
There's no flat surface big enough to attach that.

Great Stuff is closed cell foam. Even after I sawed through it, it's still not going to absorb water like a sponge.

I know this because it's what I use to fill the voids between the straight cut polystyrene & the curved sheet metal in the nose of my rafts.

Bacteria fest, maybe but I doubt it.

Comparing to mndriver's truck, this one doesn't have the two deep cup holders located in the center of the dash. It's got an ash tray (that doesn't exist any more) a shallow cup holder that won't hold anything, and a little storage compartment in that location.

On the side where those lucky Lindy things are, there is a flip-out cup holder that works perfectly for a Gatorade bottle but nothing else.

This hillbilly thing really is my only option,... sorta.

Damn @Duck ya driving a Volvo 670 too right.....

Mine seems to have cup holders...

Bulit in like @mndriver...

1458282867838.jpg 1458282904056.jpg

And the Pullout kind....

Ya got Gyped

Volvo = rolling trash can. If they're white, y'all know they're being being steered by eurotrash.

Reactions: AK7
Holy crap you folks drink alot. No wonder you have to pee a lot. I am beginning to see why you folks hate the 14 hour clock. You have to stop and pee every half damn hour.

Holy crap you folks drink alot. No wonder you have to pee a lot. I am beginning to see why you folks hate the 14 hour clock. You have to stop and pee every half damn hour.
my pee is still yellow, so I'd say I don't drink enough still. Even killing three 1-litre bottles a day.

Ain't figured it out? Put th' cruise control on, get out on the' step, an' hose down th' Prius' as they go by.

:rolllaugh2: :toothpick:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread