How many miles you getting ?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Just wondering what miles people are running right now and what area/region you are mostly running. Freight seems to be picking up quickly and i am curious if all areas are doing the same. I run NE region mostley, far south as NC, west as far as all of Ohio, and north as Maine. i'm running over 2200 miles and got 2600+ this past week.

I am running around 2100-2200 per week right now. I generally don't get out of the house on Monday until the afternoon, back home by Saturday, and try to drop by the house during the week when possible.

I am running in the Mid-South (Texas/Louisiana/Oklahoma/Kansas/Missouri/Mississippi)

Anywhere from 2700 to 3700, depending on the week. If I was to come up with an average, I am probably running a little over 2900. I run all 48 and choose my loads wisely. Not nearly as concerned about mileage as I am about what the load is paying, and what the freight will be paying in the area I am delivering in.

SAY NO TO CHEAP FREIGHT

wow this thread didn't jump out as i thought it would. i was just curious on what areas are running and what areas aren't.

wow this thread didn't jump out as i thought it would. i was just curious on what areas are running and what areas aren't.

Well, I have not been doing any milage yet..LOL! I will update in a few weeks I leave for Florida Monday for orientation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread