How many miles did you drive today?

I had 2 Jeeps. No problems to speak of out of either one. Just normal tires, batteries and services.

I had 2 Jeeps. No problems to speak of out of either one. Just normal tires, batteries and services.
All I've done so far is Oil Changes...Air Filter and New Tires because the ones that came with it really SUCKED in the Snow especially living here in the Great Lakes plenty of snow here so invested in Better Tires and I bought an extra rim at the bone yard and saved one so I have Full Size spare now .

Last edited:
356.3 from Sacramento CA to Battle Mountain Nevada...

Salt Lake a hop skip and a jump from here no problems on that 7am so I'm taking it EASY rest of Today gonna have afew drinks and I've allocated a $50 buck cash advance for the Slots and Video Poker

Shows what you know lots of old Jeeps running around....even some American Motors ones still out there yet
The 4 liter straight six in a jeep was one of the best engines ever built, for longevity and durability.

392.6 so far today From Little America to Sydney Nebraska..

Got through most of Wyoming and the Construction while all the the other boneheads and the motorhome tourists were still sleeping "thankfully"..

I can go back On Duty about 8:30 tonight so probably add another few hundred before Midnight..

392.6 so far today From Little America to Sydney Nebraska..

Got through most of Wyoming and the Construction while all the the other boneheads and the motorhome tourists were still sleeping "thankfully"..

I can go back On Duty about 8:30 tonight so probably add another few hundred before Midnight..
549.3 total to round out Saturday 8/28/2021

431.6 from Romeoville Il to Bloomington Minnesota..

That might be afew miles over-inflated because I missed the exit for Truckstop and got off and exit or two up turned around and backtracked so that probably added extra 5/6 miles

You'd think you could make better time out here but 65 is 65 and getting in and out of the Cheyenne DC took too long. I guess we will see what I get done tomorrow going up to Spearfish. I have to goi through Lusk again, which is a bit of a slowdown but not much.

@Hammer166 says I should run the Spearfish canyon coming back empty but it's labor day weekend so I'm wondering if I didn't make him mad in the past and he's trying to get revenge in some way.

Whew….

Better pace mysef….

92969BA1-1178-4C35-AEF1-FD9513BE8616.jpeg

Wouldn’t want to strain mysef comin’ back ta werk dis weak…
F46F9AC7-CC5C-4059-8E68-5301D111C11B.jpeg

Dis heavy howling es tuff werk

D7F80318-0BE1-470C-90E7-A2D6FFAD2AAD.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread