How many miles did you drive today?

One thingy about Houston I always "Loved"..

Despite the massive volume of Traffic they build Nice WIDE Freeways set the speed limit 65/70 mph..

Where 3 Highways meet is Giant Overpasses Taller than the Skyline..

Houston doesn't Screw Around like 494 and Cloverleaf interchages every Half Mile

Houston Texas builds FREEWAYS to Gun and Run em
@Fast Freddy you go thru there too

It's supposed to be the 'Parking Lot' drivers that are bat-shit crazy. They have to sit around and measure and weigh each car to figure out where to put it and if it's an inch or two, too far in any direction in order to clear scales and bridges.

@Hammer166 will tell you, though he still reads like a voice of reason around here.

One of these days I swear 2 dear gosh gonna crank ya a 700 mile day on Elogs in a Government Truck..

I think 673 was the Hauling @$$3d day I ever got with a Photograph of my Omnitracs
I did 740-something once with an e-log.

The Pilot on Monteagle to some little mom and pop truck stop in Kansas, I was en route from Atlanta to Denver.

No governor on the truck though.

It's supposed to be the 'Parking Lot' drivers that are bat-shit crazy. They have to sit around and measure and weigh each car to figure out where to put it and if it's an inch or two, too far in any direction in order to clear scales and bridges.

@Hammer166 will tell you, though he still reads like a voice of reason around here.
The first rule of Outlaw carhauling is we don't talk about Outlaw carhauling. 😎

Okay...70 mph for 11 hours+-. Equals about 700 miles in my calculations. If you git yo ass out there and keep the left door shut, it's entirely possible. I can get 1100 miles out of two tanks of fuel. (200gal) That would be your only obsticle.

513 even from Kearny Mo to Sayre Oklahoma..

I screwed up my Ten Though..

Backed in then napped afew hours but this guy with an Ancient Reefer backed in the spot next to me..

Loud as heck running full blast and blowing the exhaust smoke into my cab..

So I moved to the Otherside of Parking Lot.

Welp I forgot to P/C and found I had driven 9 minutes and had been ON Duty not driving for 38 minutes..

I dunno how to Edit these either so I'm stuck here until 2:30 Am now..

That means I'm gonna miss the First Half of Coast 2 Coast with George Nory

Sick of two lane US 54 and all the Bastards driving 50/55 in a posted 65 and not enough passing lanes

513 even from Kearny Mo to Sayre Oklahoma..

I screwed up my Ten Though..

Backed in then napped afew hours but this guy with an Ancient Reefer backed in the spot next to me..

Loud as heck running full blast and blowing the exhaust smoke into my cab..

So I moved to the Otherside of Parking Lot.

Welp I forgot to P/C and found I had driven 9 minutes and had been ON Duty not driving for 38 minutes..

I dunno how to Edit these either so I'm stuck here until 2:30 Am now..

That means I'm gonna miss the First Half of Coast 2 Coast with George Nory

Sick of two lane US 54 and all the Bastards driving 50/55 in a posted 65 and not enough passing lanes
Well, you can't edit your drive time so you are screwed!

I refuse to run 54. Bust your ass to finally get around some jackass who speeds up every time there's a passing lane, and first small town they blow back by @ 10-15 mph over the speed limit. Beyond infuriating!

700x11=770.
Trucker math…

he’s right though.

you’d likely have to drive 73-75 mph for 10.5 hours to average 70 over 11.

my last two days have been 13 hour days and only 532 yesterday and 510 today. I took a 2 hour break today due to timing and hitting Louisville. Hopefully it comes to my benefit for hitting my shipper prior to 10 am tomorrow.

I also need to quit posting while trying to eat and typing with one finger. Proofreading the post probably wouldn't hurt either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread