How many miles did you drive today?

two picks and headed to Baton Rouge LA

got a stop in Okcity on the way down.

got regeared last Monday too. Swapped out 3.08’s for 2.64’s. Let’s me cruise 68 mph at 1200 rpm instead of 1450.

View attachment 68674
Did you bust out of th' ol' folks home or sumthin'?

714. No need to drive this far other than I like to get to the rest area/weigh station between Flagstaff and Phoenix while the weights station portion is closed. I usually wake up in the morning to trucks being pulled across the scale.

Gonna be a really short day tomorrow now.

Drove to town today to get a small tarp for covering a single small pallet.

ready to leave for Baton Rouge tomorrow.

big project this weekend was to install the new cover on the shelter. It tore a few weeks ago and the new cover came in the Wednesday after I left two weeks ago.

32D24E99-1D85-4A06-9BDD-72A2CA7F1A56.jpeg

got the new cover on with help of the wife and my dad. About half hour after we got it on, the rain started.

D63276B4-0C60-406E-B15D-6C3CCCEF3E7A.jpeg

Drove to town today to get a small tarp for covering a single small pallet.

ready to leave for Baton Rouge tomorrow.

big project this weekend was to install the new cover on the shelter. It tore a few weeks ago and the new cover came in the Wednesday after I left two weeks ago.

View attachment 68745

got the new cover on with help of the wife and my dad. About half hour after we got it on, the rain started.

View attachment 68747
How do you properly dispose of the old one? Will that material burn well or just melt into a nasty blob?

I've got a 50x50 that's been folded up and rotting for 15 years now and I'm getting tired of looking at it. Garbage man won't take it.

So a Volvo.
Kinda. You can still get the Mack drivelines, and it's still the Mack cab. But the engines and automated tranny are Volvo for sure. And it's a safe bet the Volvo electronics have found their way behind the dash.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread